26 members have voted

1. 1. 360 or PS3

• PS3
    • X BOX 360

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a Xbox fanboy, I support Nintendo. Still I think the 360 is better.

@ps3..: Here ps3 games are 10 EUR more expensive then Wii games and 6 more then 360.

And Blu-ray discs for a PC (Double Layer -R) cost 50 EUR here.

I tell you what I am taking this into the warzone for all the fanboys to argue,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well in Holland they are ripping you off it seems,

@ps3..: Here ps3 games are 10 EUR more expensive then Wii games and 6 more then 360.

No, not you, I'm talking about Chris82. I didn't mean any offense. I don't mind the other 2 consoles, especially the Wii, I just have a preference for PS3. I'll stop arguing here, I'll keep it for the Warzone.

All you guys talking about the fact that the 360 will be better cos of download able content. there has been talk that the ps3 will also have a form of download able content.

But there is no confirmation yet, so until there is, you can't use it as a plus.

Chris it is funny how you say blu ray is expensive when PS3 games are retailing for £40 in UK and 360 games are £50.

Funny..... Over here in America, PS3 games are the most expensive.

He's just an Xbox fanboy, I wouldn't worry about that.

Just because we aren't creaming ourselves over your precious PS3 doesn't mean we're fanboys. It means we didn't buy into the hype it was given((y'know, the giant promise with the significantly smaller outcome?)).

I tell you what I am taking this into the warzone for all the fanboys to argue,

Oh, you mean like yourself, right?

There is no better console, some people will prefer the ps3 for its high definiton graphics, six-axis, controller layout etc and some people will prefer the 360 for its nice price, good graphics etc.

Personally I will always buy a playstation over an xbox because i don't like xbox's controller and I've used sony since the playstation 1 came out so I'm just used to it.

So maybe Sony was aiming for a different audience when they made the ps3, same with the 360.

But (and don't argue with me on this), the Wii beats them all :D

man jace. your a major fanboy. Ok if i had 600 dollars for two months and i had to either buy a wii, a 360, or a ps3, i would buy a wii. But if they had no cost or selling price i would definately get a ps3.

Along with me and Keruri. But we actually give decent reasons as to why we love the Wii. The price is simply convenience. If they were all free, I'd just get them all, but with the option of only one, Wii would be the first thing I'd get.

If there was no cost and you forget that the ps3 can play Blu-Ray I'd go for Wii. Yes, I'm a Wii fanboy. Yet I do have clear reasons. In the warzone topic nobody has said what's so great about the ps3.

Ok I am not getting into your argument, well I am sort of but I would like to say why the PS3 is great. Because it has Home feature which is fantastic and have used it at my friends house, you couldn't possible do stuff like that on Wii or 360.

Thats just one reason for now because I can't be bothered making a list.

I'd rather not read the two most recent pages since it looks like a console war but I still will get into it.

Please everyone stop saying a console is "proven" better because of whatever you say like you saying the pS3 looks great and the 360 is hideous ect. ect.......

And please stop saying that it's better for PS3 cause Houser or R* said there's roblems with the 360!

They both have pros and cons liek some have said but it really comes down to how you feel/ you oWN opinion. With that said I'm not telling you guys to not say your opinion, just don't state that IT IS AND"S PROVEN BETTER because of your opinion.

To my opinion, I would say 360...... AT THE FU**ING MOMENT. Because they havn't specifically said what some of the cons are for the 360 and PS3 okay! But I say 360 because there's gonna be exclusive content and xbl which makes it an even more uber experience. Yes, the PS3 most likely(from what R* stated) will run better but I need more than power. If it's possible for me to play GTA(or any game) with my friends when they could be in Africa and I'm in California which the 360 has I would and will choose that console FIRST. I will eventually buy a PS3 like I've said in the RP 360vs. PS3 vs. Wii topic.

Edit: More to come when people post after me :)

Edited by Nate10