PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wii is good but it ain't that good, If it is so good there would be more better games on such as Fifa and Pro Evo games which are not on it. plus it does not even have GTAIV on it thats why I opted against it really. the games I liked wern't on the Wii, not saying the console is crap but it ain't the best out of the 3

Too give a little bit info; I'm a Nintendo Fanboy and I think Wii is the only really next gen in the bussines right now, PS3 and Xbox 360 only have Next Gen Graphics

But onqoute (omg replying to old mssg)

I just read somewhere there is going to be Fifa 08 for the Wii where u can also play a normal game (not career) with Mii characters aka MiiFa ^_^

Well still electornics was a beter place to start then OS..

SOny was working with nintendo but both probably got money hungry...

Nintendo used to make toys in the 1800s though, so I guess all three are outta place!

Umm, considering how ALL of the systems now use an OS? MS seems the most suited to that. Even your lovely little PSP has an OS on it.

And toys are closer to gaming than music electronics and OS's. But Nintendo got into the market early. Infact, without Nintendo you wouldn't even HAVE your precious PSP right now.

I guess if nintendo never ditched the Sony would be under their control, I say electronics is more close since that's what Consoles are!

So you're just a stupid Sony Fan Boy.

Fine, go take linux and go run Crysis on that, or any other game.

Just because 95% of software developers make their stuff work only on Windows((and that is most likely due to Windows being the most common used software)) doesn't mean it's better than everything else.

Hopefully soon more things will run on Linux and M% goes Bankrupt!

MS will never go bankrupt, I can rather assure you that.

And Sony started out in MUSIC electronics... Which is NOT closer to games than 'toys'. Originally, games were probably classified under the same category as toys. Both of the two you play with, and originally it was mostly kids playing them.

So take your ignorant, fan-boy shit somewhere else.

Games arent toys anymore...

I guess they used to me, but I use my PSP for music more than games anyways!

That's the problem and one of your many mistakes man. Videogame consoles and handheld videogame consoles are for games. They're not for a couple games and then music, internet ect. Nice add ons but that's not what they're specifically used for. So imo games are still games/toys.

Of course, who in their right mind would want to spend 250 EUR on just a handheld. 50 more and you've got a 360.

Sony is trying to replace a computer, they can't. It's a nice extra, but it's always better on you're PC.

Nintendo has left out all that extra bull shit what you don't need making the price nice and friendly for your wallet.

'Consoles' now aren't becoming just for gaming, they're highly sophisticated multimedia machines. The PS2 and Xbox were, are their successors are even moreso. As is the Wii. It's come to a point now when you can slip a PSP into you pocket, and have enough movies, music, games and web browsing to keep you amused for hours on end.

People may be sying that the Wii is underpowered and under-featured (?), but like Jace said. Nintendo have cut the bullshit, because they know most people probably have a home computer, so it's useless packing it with shite that people don't want to pay for. One of the reasons sony didn;t, is because they are rivalling microsoft. This is why microsoft are probably in the best position here. They have the power to add console>PC sync, so the XboX is designed to do what a PC couldn't. and vice versa.

However. I never liked the Xbox, for reasons aforementioned (probably in this topic)

And, i liked the PS2, mine went bust one hell of a long time ago, so i stuck with PC gaming. The PS3 is overkill IMO, Doesn't mean to say i don't want one. ^_^

The Wii is the best GAMING EXPERIENCE, because: 1. Nintendo is arguably the father of gaming 2.It has a more unique gameplay syle than The Xbox or P$3 and 3. You'd find it ten times more enjoyable playing multiplayer on a wii than any other console to date.

Back to the PSP. It's designed to be evrytghing you'd need on a journey (besides a cellphone, but shhhhh). Something with twhich you can share your memories and listen to the tracks that mean something to you. The combination of media that the PSP can harness is infinite.... (almost) That's why the PSP was/ is awesome.

End.

I only said that consoles are SPECIFICALLY for videogames, add ons are nice but atm the pS3 has all these features but barely any games. Really I'dlike them to cut the bullshit like Jace said so we can just get some good games. I already have a PC and it'll always be better, but I do like the PSP's online features ect. cause it's handheld and good games too.

Ps3 could never replace PC for me, my PC is open, which means I can download games, run 'homebrew [well there really is no such thing as homebrew for PC], p!r@te, etc.

On Consoles you can even run legal backups!

Maybe there is a problem with piracy, but DRM isnt the solution, it just blocks out backups, the pirates can still pirate and they will then help out the normal gamers who can t backup, and they wont buy games either, since DVD decrypter shut down I couldnt backup, but the pirates still can pirate and upload the movie to me so I dont have to buy it..

Well guess what...I am converted. The Wii is awesome! I have been playing it all weekend (my friend came over and brought one) and it was the best. I am now the best at Tennis and Boxing. I still want a PS3 but I also want a Wii.

Oh and Mii's are so cute :P