Love & Relationships Thread

Sherman

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh geez dude, I'll try to take you seriously. But really, eh, you're 10, Don't you still peek up girl's skirts, kiss on the cheeks etc.? No offense, just yeah :/

But um. I dunno. If it was a month ago, then that's probably passed. Best thing to do right now is get friends with everyone. You'll understand all of this one day.

Well that 1 month ago did she tell you in private? Cause it depends if the girl is shy about her feelings, wouldn't it be ackward for you to tell her in truth or dare not knowing if she likes your or not with a couple people watching. To tell if she likes you, talk to her on msn or the phone. Maybe talk to one of her best friends, if she might tell you. It always depends on the girl and how she like expresses her feelings.

Edit: Oh wow didn't know you were 10 :o Then yeah just listen to what Sky said.

Edited by Artur

Um she tells her friend everything but her friend does'nt keep secrets well and she told me. I knew she did up until a month ago when I totally forgot about her until my best friend asked me if I still liked her a week later and I said yes.

edit:Oh yeah and Sky i'm already friends with everyone that speaks my language and I only speak 1.

Edited by InvincibleDonkey

Yeah, I know...I freak with that type of subject around my parents....

I talked to her a couple weeks ago, but still didn't say what I really wanted to say and to tell the truth now she seemed not that intrested with me....but from what I remember she only was talking to me. Like she came right before the end of summer school, I'm afraid I lost another chance :/ .

Just ask her out as soon as possible. Better now than after another 4 months...

My mate Dan Fancies this girl becky (my ex. :P )

And he's like, totally obsessed w/ her. We think she likes him and she goes all quiet and shit when we ask her if she likes him. She knows he likes her, He doesn't think she likes him. I've been telling him to just ask her out, but he's too wuss, he keeps changing the subject when i say anything to him.

Just give it up. It's not worth it. If he's a pussy he's not for a relationship. Had the same thing with one of my mates.

Yeah, I know...I freak with that type of subject around my parents....

I talked to her a couple weeks ago, but still didn't say what I really wanted to say and to tell the truth now she seemed not that intrested with me....but from what I remember she only was talking to me. Like she came right before the end of summer school, I'm afraid I lost another chance :/ .

Just ask her out as soon as possible. Better now than after another 4 months...

My mate Dan Fancies this girl becky (my ex. :P )

And he's like, totally obsessed w/ her. We think she likes him and she goes all quiet and shit when we ask her if she likes him. She knows he likes her, He doesn't think she likes him. I've been telling him to just ask her out, but he's too wuss, he keeps changing the subject when i say anything to him.

Just give it up. It's not worth it. If he's a pussy he's not for a relationship. Had the same thing with one of my mates.

Yeah i did. lol. He wants to fail, he can fail.

Chaeers anyway.

:P

@InvincibleDonkey if you really are 10, i would suggest you just run around in your backyard and think about how serious a 10 year old relationship would be. Your "crush" would be thrilled with a teddy bear. Seriously.

Dude nothing wrong here. First time I made out was when I was 4. Wasn't a crush, it was just me an my (female) friend playing teens. But at ten...won't be a true relationship, but as long as it's fun for them I guess it's ok.

Btw loads of much older girls would be thrilled with a teddy bear ;)

here's my problem i am friends with everyone, have no enemies i am what all my friends (male and female) call »cool»

how am i supposed to date a chick,

i'm 13

~

what s the solution

I suppose they just see you like a friend... And I assume you've never had anything more than a friendship with someone...

Erm, it goes like this. You come up to a girl and ask her out. She accepts, you get her number and you agree on the details. So you meet up with her somewhere, you talk a bit, relax, then when she has to go you take her home and if she's for it you make out in front of her doorway.

^^Ofc this isn't an only option -_-

here's my problem i am friends with everyone, have no enemies i am what all my friends (male and female) call »cool»

how am i supposed to date a chick,

i'm 13

~

what s the solution

I suppose they just see you like a friend... And I assume you've never had anything more than a friendship with someone...

Erm, it goes like this. You come up to a girl and ask her out. She accepts, you get her number and you agree on the details. So you meet up with her somewhere, you talk a bit, relax, then when she has to go you take her home and if she's for it you make out in front of her doorway.

^^Ofc this isn't an only option -_-

the only problem is the doorway because aLL the hot chicks i know are trustfund babies and they have mansions so i make out with her on her main gate :lol:

Edited by teddy picker

• 2 weeks later...

The question most people ask is "how do I get a guy/girl to like me?" and the simple answer is; you can't.

You can't force a person to have feelings for you. People can't control who they fall in love with and you can be the nicest person ever to them, buy them wonderful things, whatever it is you want to do, but they can't be forced to like you. It can be hard on people who really like someone but there is someone for everyone. If that person doesn't love you back, you weren't meant to be. Don't give up, there is someone out there for you. I used to thinkteh same way but patience paid off big time.

my parents are in washington, im at my friends house, were going to my house which is empty in 30 minute with my girlfriend person. yay.

Safety first! :P

I start school kinda like, soon. I was wondering what you guys think is the best way to meet someone. I've got my own ways.... but I like trying new things, so yeah.

my parents are in washington, im at my friends house, were going to my house which is empty in 30 minute with my girlfriend person. yay.

always.

what should i wear? should i go mexican with the shorts and the wifebeater? or should i go emo with the tight shirt and skatepants. or should i go prep with a polo and kahkis? or should i go metal with my big jacket and black beanie?

always.

what should i wear? should i go mexican with the shorts and the wifebeater? or should i go emo with the tight shirt and skatepants. or should i go prep with a polo and kahkis? or should i go metal with my big jacket and black beanie?

Go emo the tight jeans will show off your package more

always.

Go emo the tight jeans will show off your package more

Go Mexican, obviously. That's the only way :lol: