1. 1. Are you?

• No
    • Yes
    • WTF is this?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, you need protein from meat to grow properly. Once you body matures, you can do vegan or vegetarian diet.

Your mind also works a little better w/ the protein but a proper vegan/vegetarian diet covers most of this & the human body

adjusts. Most of the "vegetarians" I've known are just trying to make a political statement & couldn't tell you the first thing

about nutrition or give an intelligent answer as to why meat was bad, they just saw it on the TV or something like that.

There was one exception, a relatively intelligent guy we'll call Dave. He had an honest moral objection to killing an animal

to eat it. He's also the only person I know of that ever ran over a skunk and felt so bad he took it home to nurse it back to

health. He lived out of town & was on the way home, driving his wife's car. He hit the skunk about 10 miles from home,

knocked it cold. So he got out, wrapped it in a blanket & put it in the back seat. It woke up 5 miles from home. The short

version is that Dave's wife took his conversion van & told him to enjoy "his" new car.

I'm a meat eater, myself. Although I do enjoy steamed veggies to go w/ it. And for the record, I have no respect for "trophy"

hunters. If you go to the trouble to hunt down & kill something, you'd best be taking the meat.

Once you're an adult, it's your decision.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Vegetarians are apparently weaker than people who eat meat. Why's that so?

Say who?

Cause they can't get enough protein and can't eat anything that contains egg and stuff, like cakes. And we all know that we need cake to get strong.

(source: Wikipedia)

Leave it.Spaz said it.

Cause they can't get enough protein and can't eat anything that contains egg and stuff, like cakes. And we all know that we need cake to get strong.

(source: Wikipedia)

That's VEGAN, genius, not vegetarian.

Vegetarians are supposedly HEALTHIER than people who eat meat. I'd explain this, but I could just have one of our vegetarians do the honors....

Not me :ph34r:

Anyways i am a vegetarian.I dont eat meat.I do eat eggs but not directly,in cake etc.

Dont say i am weak. lol

Who says as we are not eating its not natural.For example take here.It is regarded as a religious taboo for eating meat.because for eating meat, animals need to be killed.And killing is an offence.

Who says Meat and Fish are only source of Proteins and Minerals.Green Vegetables provide them too.

Either way.It's the person who decides what to be.Its not that we kill Non-Vegetarians here. :lol:

I mean, eating meat is natural. Animals eat other animals, and animals are innocent to anything and don't commit sins (at least, IMO they don't). So then for use eating meat would be ok too. As long as you kill them purely for food and not just kill for fun I think it's fine.

In many religions animals are good offerings, so then it's a good thing..

Though possibly you could also count the rule of "thou shall not kill" also for animals, and not only humans.

But then people of no religion, why would they?

I love lamb, the best meat IMO. Though I feel pretty sorry everytime I see them.. they're so cute and yough, but tasty.

@ps3player: Doesn't your religion not just forbid one animal that may not be eaten? Not all.

Its sort of like that but the animal has to be killed in a certain way to make it 'Halal', Muslims have to kill the animal on the throat so it doesn't endure any pain through its death. Hope this clarifies it ;)