"MASSIVE LULZ" fox news story

tilly

that dumbass has lost 7 passwords....

GET A DAMN VIRUS SCANNER, IDIOT!

Virus scanner? Effective against ANONYMOUS? Heh.... RIIIIGHT....

DON'T POST THIS HERE!!!!!! IT'LL ATTRACT MORE NEWFAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS?!?!?!?!

Teh fuck, buddy?

Oh, on the topic of /b/ and the INTERNET HATE MACHINE.....

LULZ.jpg

that dumbass has lost 7 passwords....

GET A DAMN VIRUS SCANNER, IDIOT!

Virus scanner? Effective against ANONYMOUS? Heh.... RIIIIGHT....

DON'T POST THIS HERE!!!!!! IT'LL ATTRACT MORE NEWFAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS?!?!?!?!

Teh fuck, buddy?

Oh, on the topic of /b/ and the INTERNET HATE MACHINE.....

LULZ.jpg

LOL, I wonder what wheelmans going to do..............

Erm..... wow... just wow!

I've never heard of this hacker gang before... and my MSN and accounts have been hacked all the time... and I know who the people are who done it.... and they wern't a gang.

I feel sorry for the people who got hacked by these twats.

As for Sky's bear. GO GET THEM LAD!!

Um, FYI, the FUNNIEST part of all of this is that they aren't some hacker gang. We're just a group of people, we're INTERNET SUPERHEROS.... We aren't twats, neither. These people getting attacked by /b/, they deserved it. They are usually GAIAFAGS, FURFAGS, or just whiny bitches.

"Sky's bear"....... = PEDO BEAR = One of /b/'s ICONS.....

LAWL Spaz you actually uploaded that pic! Awesome!

This really has induced truly epic lulz though. One of the most hilarious things I've seen. The amount of people wh haven't got a clue what it's all about though should probably just ignore this :P

Fuck yeah. It's totally my HATE MACHINE FACE.

It's funny, he's totally a "LULZ-KILLER", and yet, he has provided us, ANONYMOUS, with hours of endless LULZ.

These guys are quite sad, if they wanted to get something out of this, they would blackmail.

I'd watch it, buddy..... Anonymous are strong. You apparently do not know their power.