Hidden Mission

bvs21

If you go to Palomino Creek and check out the riverside, you will see a red corona on the sand. This triggers a mission called "Beat the Cock", which is a triathlon where you swim first, then bike, and finish by running. This hidden mission is not required for 100% completion, but you get a $20000 reward for coming in first. Anyone else happen to find and try the mission? It took me about 15 minutes to finish.

• 4 months later...

Two things you can do to make these challenges a piece of cake:

1. Do the Burglary side mission for infinite stamina.

2. Show up wearing a jet pack - when the race starts put on the jet pack and skim to the checkpoints at water level, when you get to the bikes you'll be light years ahead of everyone else.

Confirmed, yes the jet pack works. However I noticed the game "adjusts" the AI competitors when you get way

ahead of them.

Once I get the jetpack (after completing a "Truth" mission in the desert) I take the Palomino Creek Triathlon first then

head back over to the airstrip for a new jetpack & take the Santa Maria triathlon, grabbing a quick pizza on the way.

Where can I make $30K in a weekend in the real world being an anti-social slacker? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...