Three Word Story

Chris

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(wtf you mean?!) (Pablo said: "he found out" and then Hydro came with a no sense post.. so i wrote Pablos message "He found out" and then my own; "that he flooded" so stfu)

stone against a

(h2o u sux at posting honeslty ive never seen a bigger noob on any forum.... 3 words, not 6.. and u double post every where)

to throw a

Unless you can type right, don't say shit. But yes, h2o , let two people respond then post again.. well actually, I dont think it matters.. just don't keep going and going all night between (a) person(s).

.. Dell executive walking

@ h2o: Can you stop being a stupid little dueche bag and stay on track with the story. You flippin n00bs make me sick to my stomach. Why don't you do us a favor and strap explosives to your genitals and detonate.

The Dell Executive...

Edited by Jack Spooner

IM frolicking TRYING TO BE WITH ON THE STORY, BUT I MUSS'NT WRITE UNTIL 2 OTHER PEOPLE WROTE FFS!!!1!11!

Guess what? There was EXACTLY TWO PEOPLE POSTING IN BETWEEN YOUR POSTS! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SPAM, YOU COULD'VE PLAYED THE GAME. And guess what!? If you can't post because you're suppose to wait for two people to post, THEN DON'T FUCKIN' POST YOU DIPSHIT.

"... sell him a...."