Grand Theft Auto: SA Trivia!

JustADummy

P.S: This Trivia is going by the sewers! Only TNF plays fine!

Please a mod lock this, I want a Trivia V2 with enforced rules for the noobs, REMEMBER! WHEN SOMEONE ASKS A QUESTION AND ANOTHER MEMBERS SAYS THE CORRECT ANSWER, THEN IT'S HIS TURN, NOT SOMEONE ELSE!

WHOA DUDE, CALM DOWN. JUST GIMME A SEC TO CALL FOR AN AMBULANCE, EVERY THING'S GONNA BE OKAY, JUST KEEP PRESSURE APPLIED TO THE WOUND.

IT'S OKAY MAN, THE AMBULANCE'LL BE HERE SOON, JUST HANG IN THERE!

Seriously though. Why do you want a "Trivia V2"?

Honestly, what if the player doesn't want to have his turn? Game ended???

i could have swon the dune was some big hench thing and the buggy was the bandito and bf injection

anyway what is the rarest car on the game?

The rarest car has to be the Hotknife. It's never driven by anyone and is only seen after getting all Golds at the Driving school, and that's not an easy thing to do.

wrong, it is the phoenix as you only drive it in a race and you can only obtain it by failing the race

I have to disagree! The Phoenix shows up in the race yes but it's also seen during the 'Home in the Hills' mission when you chase after Big Poppa (I think that's the Vagos guy's name) driving one. So that's twice you get to see that car without doing anything special other than just doing missions. In the case of the Hotknife you ONLY see it after getting Golds at the school! In my books, this makes it much rarer.

Plus there's also the fact that the Phoenix is supposed to show up on the streets of the game but due to a bug of some sort, it doesn't. Just check the 'cargrp.dat' file and you'll see it listed. You won't find the Hotknife there in the normal spots, it's only listed under the 'fast cars' and 'funhouse' cheats.

i could have swon the dune was some big hench thing and the buggy was the bandito and bf injection

anyway what is the rarest car on the game?

The rarest car has to be the Hotknife. It's never driven by anyone and is only seen after getting all Golds at the Driving school, and that's not an easy thing to do.

wrong, it is the phoenix as you only drive it in a race and you can only obtain it by failing the race

I have to disagree! The Phoenix shows up in the race yes but it's also seen during the 'Home in the Hills' mission when you chase after Big Poppa (I think that's the Vagos guy's name) driving one. So that's twice you get to see that car without doing anything special other than just doing missions. In the case of the Hotknife you ONLY see it after getting Golds at the school! In my books, this makes it much rarer.

Plus there's also the fact that the Phoenix is supposed to show up on the streets of the game but due to a bug of some sort, it doesn't. Just check the 'cargrp.dat' file and you'll see it listed. You won't find the Hotknife there in the normal spots, it's only listed under the 'fast cars' and 'funhouse' cheats.

Actually, the Hotknife is found on the streets, but I've only seen it during Vigilante missions.