Possible Proof of April 25th Release Date

IllusionMPN

Originally posted over at GTA4.tv and thanks to Brad for the heads up, this could be possible proof of a confirmed release date! Although it is still rumor until we find out from Rockstar themselves. Check out the article.

Rumours have been flying around for awhile now stating that GTA4 will be released on April 25th, 2008 in the UK and Europe. Many game retailers are quoting this date when pre-ordering, and although I recently emailed Rockstar and enquired, they said they don't have any information on the release date just yet.

magclipsmall.jpg

Check out the rest of the article here plus a larger photo to click on.

I... don't understand?

Just like every single other gamestore claiming to know the release date, every time someone posts what they think is the release date doesn't make it any more possible / impossible, official / unofficial.

Stop with the 'OMG t3h releeeese date' topics. There's already one for general release date chat / banter or whatever you wanna call it ( i think)

Post it there.

I... don't understand?

Just like every single other gamestore claiming to know the release date, every time someone posts what they think is the release date doesn't make it any more possible / impossible, official / unofficial.

Stop with the 'OMG t3h releeeese date' topics. There's already one for general release date chat / banter or whatever you wanna call it ( i think)

Post it there.

Don't read it if your not interested in another rumor. I posted for the people who enjoy the rumors and seeing new stuff.

but if you don't post anything then my site dies lol.

Heh, makes you wonder why Psy posted it then if he's going on the same mentality as you... when I read that story on GTA4.tv I was sure one of his staff posted it, was quite surprised to read his name. They must be in need of traffic or something, most of us don't post release dates from retailers anymore.

But "around April" is a good enough date for me, the exact date really doesn't matter until the actual day comes (so I know when to skip uni :P )

I dunno whats going on right now to be honest, since we haven't had much info right now, maybe a release date will be confirmed but I dont know when, probably February.

Retailers are just guessing April, for all we know it could come out in March or even February (doubt it though)! I think the game is finished and they (R*) are porbably starting work on the next game.