1/4 million posts

Chris

I've missed another milestone. :(

Anyways, good job to all of you keeping the place active. Surely, we will get even further if we continue at this rate. But most of these posts are also spam don't forget. Checking out the spam posts, it seems that there are quite alot from today and yesterday from a few members, but those spammers will get shot banned.

Good job to everyone though! :)

The only way for that to happen is to get people to post in the random post topic, I have had my share of that by beating Silberio with 100 posts in there, it got boring though. Anyway, lets try to keep posting even on a weekend.

Agreed, The random post topic is the most popular topic on a daily basis, so if we all keep posting in there, we might reach big-boards.com.

I think Member post Milestones have been made everyday here on The GTA Place. These range from 10 - 1000 mainly. I have made my fair share of posts and I am about to reach 3600 posts, not much of a milestone I guess but still a personal record because you can't get anything less than 3598 on your own post count unless someone messes with it, not likely to happen though ;).

Big-boards.com here we come!

You should all post in real topics, ones about GTA as well, not just random stuff.

I try to :P. It is kind of hard because you try thinking of a good reply but it can be hard. Some topics have also been ruined by other members and have went off-topic a lot, but yeah I mainly try and keep on topic most of the time.

• 3 weeks later...