GTA 4 PS3 Box Art/ Six Axis Confirmed

A GTA fan named liamabob has taken pictures of the back of a Grand Theft Auto IV PlayStation 3 display box in a UK-based shop called Currys.

fullbobbw6.jpgclosebobyq9.jpg

The back of the box reveals several things:

1. SIXAXIS will be supported with the PlayStation 3 version.

2. The box says 1080p, but it is 1080p that is upscaled. The game will only run in 720p natively.

3. At least 3.34 megabytes of hard drive space will be required for the PlayStation 3 version of the game.

4. We now have the final back-of-the-box summary:

"What does the American dream mean today? For Niko Bellic fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape his past. For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity. As they slip into debt and get dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves and sociopaths, they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city that worships money and status, and is heaven for those who have them and a living nightmare for those who don't.

Source : Planet GTA

fullbobbigjb9.jpg

3602189475oa7.jpg

Edited by EvoLuTioN

Cool, I wonder how they implanted Six Axis in the game...

I cannot believe people are actually buying PS3's still. The Xbox 360 is the system to get, i am not being fanboyish or what ever you Retards like to call it. ( You only use that to dodge the fact PS3 is rubbish ) I am just telling the truth....I woudl rather play GTA 4 at the highest quality and not have low FPS.......and Six-Axis is the biggest Gimmick i have ever heard! <_<

I cannot believe people are actually buying PS3's still. The Xbox 360 is the system to get, i am not being fanboyish or what ever you Retards like to call it. ( You only use that to dodge the fact PS3 is rubbish ) I am just telling the truth....I woudl rather play GTA 4 at the highest quality and not have low FPS.......and Six-Axis is the biggest Gimmick i have ever heard! <_<

Dude you are being fanboyish and you are starting a flaming war. PS3 has the same if not better graphics as the Xbox so dont talk like its better + a much better hard drive which alows you to save pics, mp3s, videos and access to internet for which you do not have to pay (unlike Xbox live). The only difference between the IV version for PS3 and for 360 is downloadable content and PS3 does not have low FPS.

Drag your mouse here

Oh and by the way thats really cool. I almost forgot that we PS3 gamers have SIX-AXIS! i will enjoy playing with them and i dont know what i would do if we did not have SIX-AXIS... Lol

How will we be able to use it?

I really do not to be fanboyish but.............................

Dude, you are starting a huge flaming war and you are being FANBOYISH and did you just call the Admins retards? You called us all retards because this is what we call people that act like you just acted: A FANBOY, A FLAMING FANBOY.

I just hope a mod or an admin see this <---- Goodbye.

Here for you: http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...p;f=45&id=4

By the way having six-axis is awsome!

Edited by AIR

Two words: You Fail.

Exactly. <Congratulations! You made yourself look like a monkey! Collect your price>

Here:

450px-Fanboy_Nintendo.jpg

A fanboy just like you!

Exactly. <Congratulations! You made yourself look like a monkey! Collect your prize>

A fanboy just like you!

Rofl!! Nice prize, im sure he will be happy!

Not to go of subject: Why would we need six-axis though?

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Wow, everybody let's get mad over a console. Ignore the twat of a topic creator this guy is and get on with your lives. Saying what your saying isn't going to make him stop (unless he doesn't believe what he's saying).

He got PWND and he has the image of a "monkey", sure he learned his lesson.

To this add 1 more word:

Three words: You Fail, Monkey

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

People lets stay on topic here.

I think the SIXAXIS will be used for driving cars, like pretty much ever other game that has cars in it, and of course you can turn it on and off.

Yeah all you guys are just spamming. Take this somewhere else.

Some cool info about the backcover being revealed. I'm sure the 360 won't be too much different. The use of SIXAXIS could probably provide a fun little feature in the game. Shouldn't be that huge though.

I cannot believe people are actually buying PS3's still. The Xbox 360 is the system to get, i am not being fanboyish or what ever you Retards like to call it. ( You only use that to dodge the fact PS3 is rubbish ) I am just telling the truth....I would rather play GTA 4 at the highest quality and not have low FPS.......and Six-Axis is the biggest Gimmick i have ever heard! <_<

Exactly. <Congratulations! You made yourself look like a monkey! Collect your prize>

A fanboy just like you!

Note:

Why is it, whenever i leave a message like this. The PS3 worshipers come out of the wood work. You got something to hide, have you?.....Well you do a good job of it by posting images that are meant to offend someone. When in actual fact, you make yourself look even more retarded then people first thought! :clapping: .....Good job!

Anyway if you guys want to persist backing sony up by saying there system is some how justifiable. Then go ahead, your only wasting your own time! While us Xbox 360 owners are enjoying the best games on offer and the best online play in the world. ( and do not say, well i do not have to pay for my online. IT'S FREE. Yeah and it shows! :thumbsdown: Arseholes ) You may have an argument, when you actually have something worth defending.....Try spending a little more in life, you may be able to afford a 360!

Note: If you have a problem with what i have said, then just report me to your local moderator. As he is a PS3 Fanboy too, so i am sure he will deal with your problem as soon as possible..... :lolbounce:

b26dcbab483423395d75902aee9b5772.jpg

Edited by -THE-DEALER-

I cannot believe people are actually buying PS3's still. The Xbox 360 is the system to get, i am not being fanboyish or what ever you Retards like to call it. ( You only use that to dodge the fact PS3 is rubbish ) I am just telling the truth....I would rather play GTA 4 at the highest quality and not have low FPS.......and Six-Axis is the biggest Gimmick i have ever heard! <_<

A fanboy just like you!

Note:

Why is it, whenever i leave a message like this. The PS3 worshipers come out of the wood work. You got something to hide, have you?.....Well you do a good job of it by posting images that are meant to offend someone. When in actual fact, you make yourself look even more retarded then people first thought! :clapping: .....Good job!

Anyway if you guys want to persist backing sony up by saying there system is some how justifiable. Then go ahead, your only wasting your own time! While us Xbox 360 owners are enjoying the best games on offer and the best online play in the world. ( and do not say, well i do not have to pay for my online. IT'S FREE. Yeah and it shows! :thumbsdown: Arseholes ) You may have an argument, when you actually have something worth defending.....Try spending a little more in life, you may be able to afford a 360!

Note: If you have a problem with what i have said, then just report me to your local moderator. As he is a PS3 Fanboy too, so i am sure he will deal with your problem as soon as possible..... :lolbounce:

Dude your talking bullcrap. And uhm PS3 is more expensive then 360... We sure have a point but the only point you made so far is that your a fanboy "monkey" as AIR said. Just don't start flaming wars calling us retards and calling mods PS3 Fanboys. I dont know what else to say to you.

A fanboy just like you!

Note:

Dude your talking bullcrap. And uhm PS3 is more expensive then 360... We sure have a point but the only point you made so far is that your a fanboy "monkey" as AIR said. Just don't start flaming wars calling us retards and calling mods PS3 Fanboys. I dont know what else to say to you.

Just let the monkey talk. You dont have to say anything just let it continue making a dumbass out of itself and ruining this topic. We are not discussing why 360 is better than PS3 here, we're discussing the S I X - A X I S . Dont even bother wasting your time reporting him.

• 3 weeks later...