2. 2. Do you Fap in the Shower?

• Yes.
    • Not in the shower.
    • Who's a fap?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why it's unusual to piss in the shower. It'll all go down the drain either way, but w/e.

Fap; hell no.

Why the "hell no"? Pissing is definitely higher on the gross scale.

^ Jack off.

I used to piss in the shower when I was younger, but, luckily, I stopped. As for fapping, I only do that while taking a shit.

THAT'S too much for me. Can't get the idea that I'm taking a shit out of my head.

Yes/No

People end up wondering what's taking you so long.....

How old are you, and you haven't mastered the speed-fap yet? Besides, I take forever in the shower anyways.

I wonder...Are we the only norms on the forum? Haha...

If you're the only ones, you aren't the norm. If you're the norm, you aren't the only ones.

umm i pee sometimes. but i have a fiance, i dont have to fap.

STFU, fag. We don't care to hear about how you have a fiance every fucking post. Most little highschool kiddies have 3-4 fiances before senior year.

Besides, being with another person doesn't mean you don't have to fap. Not having the urge to fap, means you don't have to fap. People need to really realize that fapping is a GOOD thing for your sex life. It lets you know what you like and what you don't. Besides, having a big build-up isn't always a great idea.

Your all sick, if you piss in the shower or even jack off.

I Live with my family, and respect others specially when it comes to taking a piss and jacking off in the shower.

But what is everyone else in your family does it? Then you'd feel like a right idiot.

They don't, I know them too well for them to do it.

Unless you watch them in the shower you don't know if they are fapping, pissing, having sex with each other, committing murder, or even participating in an occult ritual with their monthly-meet of chicken-fucking satanists. Seriously. Don't spit shit that you know what someone does in the shower ALONE on the premise that you "know them too well". You never know a person as well as you think you do.

Fap no, piss no.

If i fap, than its only near the PC, and piss, bathroom.

Shower = in bathroom.

Honestly, where is your shower at?

Piss? No. Fap? I have sex in the shower... does that count?

That has become a bit of a problem for us. I almost ripped my toenail off last time. Fucking metal drains.....

I don't see why it's unusual to piss in the shower. It'll all go down the drain either way, but w/e.

Fap; hell no.

Why the "hell no"? Pissing is definitely higher on the gross scale.

^ Jack off.

I used to piss in the shower when I was younger, but, luckily, I stopped. As for fapping, I only do that while taking a shit.

THAT'S too much for me. Can't get the idea that I'm taking a shit out of my head.

Yes/No

How old are you, and you haven't mastered the speed-fap yet? Besides, I take forever in the shower anyways.

I wonder...Are we the only norms on the forum? Haha...

If you're the only ones, you aren't the norm. If you're the norm, you aren't the only ones.

umm i pee sometimes. but i have a fiance, i dont have to fap.

STFU, fag. We don't care to hear about how you have a fiance every fucking post. Most little highschool kiddies have 3-4 fiances before senior year.

Besides, being with another person doesn't mean you don't have to fap. Not having the urge to fap, means you don't have to fap. People need to really realize that fapping is a GOOD thing for your sex life. It lets you know what you like and what you don't. Besides, having a big build-up isn't always a great idea.

I Live with my family, and respect others specially when it comes to taking a piss and jacking off in the shower.

But what is everyone else in your family does it? Then you'd feel like a right idiot.

Unless you watch them in the shower you don't know if they are fapping, pissing, having sex with each other, committing murder, or even participating in an occult ritual with their monthly-meet of chicken-fucking satanists. Seriously. Don't spit shit that you know what someone does in the shower ALONE on the premise that you "know them too well". You never know a person as well as you think you do.

Fap no, piss no.

If i fap, than its only near the PC, and piss, bathroom.

Shower = in bathroom.

Honestly, where is your shower at?

Piss? No. Fap? I have sex in the shower... does that count?

That has become a bit of a problem for us. I almost ripped my toenail off last time. Fucking metal drains.....

Wow Spaz, this is why I love you. I laughed for over thirty seconds, and I never laugh.

I don't need to watch any of them, family is family, you fucking grow up with them. You pretty much know what they do and don't do. Don't give me this BS.

I don't need to watch any of them, family is family, you fucking grow up with them. You pretty much know what they do and don't do. Don't give me this BS.

Yeah, I grew up with my family, too. Fortunately, that does NOT mean I know what they do in private situations. I take long showers because I'm slightly feminine, so if I didn't openly admit to it, no one would really know I fap in the shower. Not even family.

Umm... Why 'Fap'? Why not just 'masturbate' or 'Playing with yourself' why'd ya have to make 50 different words for everything!? It's like you talk a different language! Plus technically fap is a sound... Ewww....

Um, I think that's where the name comes from. The fapping noise. Which is why that is also a universal term for males and females. I, quite frankly, don't like the term "playing with yourself", because it sounds like what 5 year olds do. Which is different, and has a way different purpose behind it than actually masturbating. There's also jacking off, whacking off, jerking off, jerkin' your gherkin, choking your chicken, spanking the monkey, beating off, beating your meat, etc.

I used to piss in the shower almost every time but now only sometimes or early on in the shower because if you piss and get out you pretty much have piss on your feet, as for "fapping" not since grade 8.

So what, a whole year ago, really? Two years, max? Seriously, why do people act like it's so horrible to masturbate. 'Tis healthy, improves stamina and duration, cleans out the nut sack regularly as to avoid build-up, and improves your sex life. Honestly, how can anyone argue that? I'm surprised I'm not fapping right now.

No - Yes.

Wouldn't pee in the shower.. shower is a very convenient place to fap, really. No hasle with the 'after product' or anything.

I'm not really aloud long showers, so when I do, I have to sacrifice my entire shower. Also, the sound of the water is actually a give away too..

Rofl :P

Speed-faps make me sort of tired though.Over to speed mode when I'm not aloud to have a long shower (shorter then usual)

And to Charger: There are just two boys above the 13 that I know of who has never fapped. One of them for some religious reasons (he's pretty cool though. He won't say it, but he does like women.) And then there's this other boy, but he is asexual, it seems.. Only thing that makes him horny is Nintendo.

So don't give me this BS. If you've got a brother of a mature age and he IS interested in sex, even just a little, he has fapped. I know loads of people who told me they'll never fap, and now they do it on a very frequent basis. Your brother is going to wait for you to be there until he faps.

My mother is the one that taught me to piss in the shower when I was little. It is also my favorite place to masturbate ... Now that I think of it ... when momma took bubble baths she always locked the door and played loud music ... So I have no remorse. After all it all goes down the drain. It is just like masturbating into the toilet ... (I am sure not all of you men make it 100% in all the time). Bathtubs usually get cleaned with bleach or some other harsh chemical weekly anyways.