I feel respected

Joey Valentino

Its simple, dont mess around, dont spam, keep a normal not fucked up profile. And with time, ppl will respect you, mess with others, they'll mess with you.

So, if you havent fucked up or anything, you should have some respect from some members...

:D

I respect anyone who doesn't look like a dumbass and spam up the forums. Also, anyone who knows how to spell. I hate people who type liek tihs. I may have even misspelled "this" cuz everytime I see someone type like that I don't even try to read it.

So yeah, I respect you right now, but respect can be lost in a matter of seconds.

Edited by gta-player

I respect anyone who doesn't look like a dumbass and spam up the forums. Also, anyone who knows how to spell. I hate people who type liek tihs. I may have even misspelled "this" cuz everytime I see someone type like that I don't even try to read it.

So yeah, I respect you right now, but respect can be lost in a matter of seconds.

Hey, maybe not in THAT post, but in EVERY other post of yours I've read, you had misspellings and spam, AND irrelevant stupid UPLOADED images.

Hey, maybe not in THAT post, but in EVERY other post of yours I've read, you had misspellings and spam, AND irrelevant stupid UPLOADED images.

Obviously you haven't read all of my posts, but you really should read someone's posts before you make a statement like that.

Misspellings - I ALWAYS try to keep my posts clean by spelling everything correctly. If you are referring to the word "cuz", if you've read my posts as you said, you may have noticed that I use it frequently, so I mean to do that. I use the word "pic" too. I only use them to type faster. But I can stop using them any time I want. Any other misspellings I try to correct them as soon as I notice by editing my post.

Spam - I don't spam. Sometimes I post in topics of little or no importance to answer a question, or guide a newbie by telling him/her to search or edit. Sometimes there are threads in which people just ask your opinion on a certain topic. So that's what I do. There's nothing important to the topic, so that's probably the reason you refer to it as spam. Also, I may agree with someone, and simply type "I agree" or something similar. It's not necesary, but there's really nothing else to say. Plus, I don't do that often. I recall doing that about twice before.

Stupid Uploaded Images - I've uploaded unecesary, stupid images, only once, which was recently, at GTAWH. The reason for that was just to make a joke about someone's statement. Maybe it wasn't funny, maybe it was, I don't know. But I can delete the image if it bothers you so much.

Any other type of uploaded image I've posted them to show a picture about a certain object people has been talking about in a thread. Or to answer a question in a more effective way. Also, I used to have uploaded images as my sig, when I didn't have one. I used to change them every once in a while. Then I got a sig thanks to a member at GTAWH.

Apart from that I don't remember posting any other stupid, uploaded pic.

So maybe my posts haven't been of the best quality, but if ALL of my posts were "spam, and irrevelant, stupid uploaded images" I would've been banned by now.

You lie. NEVER lie to a moderator.. especially me.

I've never seen you help a newb or a noob. You've uploaded your sig on here for no reason before. Most decently active members can tell you that.

"I agree" or something similar. It's not necesary, but there's really nothing else to say.

Oh my god, don't post if its pointless! You just said so yourself. You have just gotten pwned.

I've never seen you help a newb or a noob. You've uploaded your sig on here for no reason before. Most decently active members can tell you that.

"I agree" or something similar. It's not necesary, but there's really nothing else to say.

Oh my god, don't post if its pointless! You just said so yourself. You have just gotten pwned.

Dude, I know I haven't been here that long, so you don't have to rub that to my face. I was talking about another site (gtawh) in which Spasmodically_Insane and me belong to. That's where most of my posts are and that's where he got the "stupid, irrevelant uploaded images" from.

So you're a member there too, I haven't seen you there though. So if were an active member there, you'd know I'm not lying. I have no reason to lie.

Edited by gta-player

Dude, I know I haven't been here that long, so you don't have to rub that to my face. I was talking about another site (gtawh) in which Spasmodically_Insane and me belong to. That's where most of my posts are and that's where he got the "stupid, irrevelant uploaded images" from.

I wasn't rubbing it in your face. I was fixing your errors in understanding. But, yes, you have uploaded your signature randomly. End of this bs arguement. Back on topic.

I guess your staying, Ryder. Wb?

I'm still calling you Ryder,lol.

God kid don't lie to the moderators that watch your every move!

You know how many times I have removed that EXACT signature UPLOADED from "gta-player"s posts? Ok then. That's what I thought.

Maybe this "gta-player" wasn't the one from GTAWH, but then why are you the only one here? <_<

EDIT: Just realised you guys BOTH posted when I did.

That's where most of my posts are and that's where he got the "stupid, irrevelant uploaded images" from.

Noooo it's nooot. Why the HELL would I get on to you for doing something at another forum? I wouldn't. I didn't know you uploaded anything irrelevant there. Oh wait, I know why! They have uploading disabled over there! Duh!

Noooo it's nooot. Why the HELL would I get on to you for doing something at another forum? I wouldn't. I didn't know you uploaded anything irrelevant there. Oh wait, I know why! They have uploading disabled over there! Duh!

Then what stupid uploaded images are you talking about??? I haven't even posted an image in the 18 posts I've made here!!!

Then what stupid uploaded images are you talking about??? I haven't even posted an image in the 18 posts I've made here!!!

We've obviously deleted them. :rolleyes: We don't need people like you wasting space.