My kid's 14th birthday

Urbanoutlaw

Self explanatory, she's turning 14 in a couple weeks I I'm looking for a headsup on what would be a good gift.

Hmm, I dunno, but how about an MP3 player? Or a DVD/Blu-Ray movie?

What kind of person is she? What's she into? If she's really girly, get her a make-up kit or something, or a mobile phone if she doesn't have once, which of course every 14 yr old girl should. Speed texting etc..................

Yeah, and try a make-up kit, too. Be careful with that, though, not too thick, nor too dorky-looking...

Yes a phone if she doesn't have one, most girls here like to wear clothes from stores like American Eagle, Hollister, and Abercrombie. A lot of boys (including me) do too. AE is the least expensive and Abercrombie is the most expensive. Ask her what she wants as well.

And a mobile phone, too. A Nokia 3120 Classic would do, although I'm not sure if the telecom providers there in the States have that model...

Mamma = No help, clueless.

Kind of kid? She got the "Walk Free" achievement for me in GTA4 just playing around & is proud of her $2mil insurance

fraud dive in Saint's Row (L-RiC will get that). My own best dive is $4.2mil.

Her sister got her the phone w/ camera last year & she has a nice MP4 player.

The patents ran out on the original Nintendo & Sega, now there's a deck that will play either & she likes retro games so

I'm leaning towards that & some games.

Dad = Good guy for under $100. Your thoughts?

Mamma = No help, clueless.

Kind of kid? She got the "Walk Free" achievement for me in GTA4 just playing around & is proud of her $2mil insurance

fraud dive in Saint's Row (L-RiC will get that). My own best dive is $4.2mil.

Her sister got her the phone w/ camera last year & she has a nice MP4 player.

The patents ran out on the original Nintendo & Sega, now there's a deck that will play either & she likes retro games so

I'm leaning towards that & some games.

Dad = Good guy for under $100. Your thoughts?

What do you know, she tied with me on the insurance fraud. Crashed into a wall, rode it, and wound up with $2 million+. Go with the retro games idea, especially if she likes them.