What phone do you have?

Slyde

One of those gay ZTE telstra next g phones.

746000762953.jpg

Looks like this instead it says "Telstra" on the front.

LOL telstra is fail imo. they charge way to much for what you get.

my friend had one of their phones, he said it was shit, except it ALWAYS had reception. we would be in a underground carpark, nobody had reception, he has half reception. stupid satellite phone lol.

LOL telstra is fail imo. they charge way to much for what you get.

my friend had one of their phones, he said it was shit, except it ALWAYS had reception. we would be in a underground carpark, nobody had reception, he has half reception. stupid satellite phone lol.

Yah. I hate the fact that there arent any other default wallpapers besides the Telstra image, and that the Phone-computer connect doenst work so I cant put a custom wallpaper :cigar:

ZTE? You mean the Chinese firm who almost made a shady deal with that midget dictator of the Philippines? lulz... :pissedred:

I dunno, read their wiki artcile.

Apparently ZTE stands for: Zhong Xing Telecommunication Equipment Company Limited. Chinese have such imaginitive acronyms, it makes me wanna do the Mao Wow-Oh disco dance!!!

dance_animated.gif

Edited by Ultraussie

I dunno, read their wiki artcile.

Apparently ZTE stands for: Zhong Xing Telecommunication Equipment Company Limited. Chinese have such imaginative acronyms, it makes me wanna do the Mao Wow-Oh disco dance!!!

They did have a shady affair...

This makes me so scared I have a phone with a tracking device from Chinese and Philiphine goverment in it, it makes me wanna buy cats with guns!!!

And im a Dog Person!!!

Siamese_Cat_With_A_Gun_by_The_Cat_House.jpg

machine-gun-cat.jpg

cat_with_a_gun.jpg

snipercat1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on O2, I find them great and you can go almost anywhere in the UK and Ireland without losing reception except my bathroom, which is odd. O2 charge 10 pence per text and 20p per minute, not that expensive for a good provider.

I had Tesco before (lol) they did half the coverage so I couldn't even dial 999/112 in Glencoe if I wanted to.