Little_Chestnut

Attention All Americans

Why deep fry everything? Thats whats weird, everything can be deep fried now. I loathe chicken balls, why eat a tiny bit of chicken in a giant battered and fried bubble. Ew

Why deep fry everything? Thats whats weird, everything can be deep fried now. I loathe chicken balls, why eat a tiny bit of chicken in a giant battered and fried bubble. Ew

Holy shit that sounds awesome. /american

^lolz.
deep fried snickers and oreos? how come, I can never imagine what does it look like

lolz. I can't imagine how foods with chocolate can be fried. It will taste more bitter.

It will look like more dark and overcooked.(maybe?)

No, you batter it, and deep fry it just long enough to cook the batter.

I once had a pork ball (same concept as the chicken ball) and I threw up all night :( Too greasy. My Nan loves them, weird and gross.

Chips dipped chocolate moose is weirdly very nice. Espically when I am not keen on chocolate.

I can handle quite a bit of grease. I like pools of grease on my pizza. I think it's the shit.

However, sometimes my mom blows at cooking things((read: all the time)).... And she gets really fucking greasy meat, and fucking HELL, I got a stomach ache off of it once. And that says something.

I can handle quite a bit of grease. I like pools of grease on my pizza. I think it's the shit.

However, sometimes my mom blows at cooking things((read: all the time)).... And she gets really fucking greasy meat, and fucking HELL, I got a stomach ache off of it once. And that says something.

Seriously, everything Spaz's mom cooks should be on this page. She once made a meatloaf that was floating half way in grease. I didn't help that as it cooled it looked like chunks of molded cheese. I skipped out on dinner that night, saying I was sick just so I could get out of the digestive consequences. It probably tasted like crap anyways.

That is quite gross. My Nan is like that. When she cooks potatoes, she roasts them in so much lard that its almost swimming in it. Also her veggies collapse when they come into contact with anything. She steams them for two hours.

Anyone ever had a deep fried Snickers bar?

Around here, deep fried Oreos are popular. They actually sound tasty.

Yeah, they have both of those at the Ferndale Fair last year. Didn't have one, but they sound tasty and i'm definitely trying one this year.... >.>

Edited by Nate10

They aren't disgusting. It depends. It really could be a piece of art or something, but guys won't eat this like daily meals. Maybe a more-than once-in-a-lifetime experience, or an experiment.

But yeah, this is really not healthy.

Corrected...Last in a lifetime experiment.