What are you listening to right now?

Chris

Cutting Crew-I just died in your arms tonight

Me too :D

That song sucks big balls....

Opinion by Nirvana.

I think that you are supposed to post what you are listening to and not bitching about what others like.

Guitar Man- Elvis Presley

Well I did post what i was listening to, if I have a fucking opinion on what YOU are listening to I have every right to say it, so fuck you!

I am listening to opinion by Nirvana...

Opinion by Nirvana.

I think that you are supposed to post what you are listening to and not bitching about what others like.

Well I did post what i was listening to, if I have a fucking opinion on what YOU are listening to I have every right to say it, so fuck you!

You might have the right to give an opinion but you just randomly said it sucked, btw you don't have the right to insult me dude.

Opinion by Nirvana.

You might have the right to give an opinion but you just randomly said it sucked, btw you don't have the right to insult me dude.

What the fuck, I didn't randomly say it sucked! If it is my opinion it isn't random....

And I can insult you if I want, what are you gonna do heh?

Thats all I have to say I shall not continue this argument...

Opinion by Nirvana...