Big Community Thread

Chris

If it does work, my sim will be a lazy, playful, a little grouchy, sloppy, and midway between shy and outgoing teen. And if I give his ass a career, it'll be the Slacker one, if he can get that one. Just like me!

Screw it, I'll grab some money for a graphics card. Because that's the only thing I can afford.

Comparsions:

Requirements What I got

Windows XP/ *Check* (XP)

CPU: 800 MHz/ *Check* (I think; 2.53 GHz)

Ram: 256 MB/ *No Check* (254 MB)

Sound: DirectX 9.0/ *Check*

Video: 32 MB Directx 9.0/ *Maybe*

Edited by TEC 9

Lol

Another pretty Dull day.

Had an accident while on my friend bike.

No injuries.Not even minor ones.

Waiting to go to class

Heh. Don't remind me. I've had a few (kinda bad) bike accidents when I lived in North Wilkesboro. Especially the time a ran straight into a tree. Lesson learned: Don't ride brakeless bikes down large hills. Got out lucky though.. with to helmet, I just busted my lip.

Lol.Here i was behind my friend on his bike.He was dropping me home as mine was in the garage.

And suddenly on a lonely road.A cow (god knows from where) came and we rammed in her.

Man!!The caw ran away like mad. :innocent:

We hardly got injuries though.

But his numberplate got bent and his head-light cracked.

Lol

Another pretty Dull day.

Had an accident while on my friend bike.

No injuries.Not even minor ones.

Waiting to go to class

Heh. Don't remind me. I've had a few (kinda bad) bike accidents when I lived in North Wilkesboro. Especially the time a ran straight into a tree. Lesson learned: Don't ride brakeless bikes down large hills. Got out lucky though.. with to helmet, I just busted my lip.

I fell down a hill when i was riding a bike. Took me 10mins still someone came.

Lol

people here in India are more kind and friendly.

Before the year started we had to check five electives, even though we were only gonna get two. They were:

Keyboarding *Check*

Personal Computing

Innovations and Inventions 1 *Check*

Innovations and Inventions 2 *Check*

Art

Music

Family and Consumer Sciences (Home Ec with checks) *Check*

Family and Child Development (Home Ec with babys/cakes) *Check*

Air Force ROTC

Agriculture Sciences

And I got: Keyboarding, Personal Computing (2nd semester), and Family and Child Development. I just wanted to avoid Keyboarding, Personal Computing, Art, and Music. That didn't work.

At least I can think of it as a second lunch. And when I chose them, I was currently in charge of cleaning my kitchen. Times changed; I got "fired".

Edited by TEC 9

I took Airforce JROTC last semester. I hated it. Suits every wednesday and short hair. Egh.

What do you guys think music will be like in the future? In general.. I think it's going to get worse and worse (To my ears..)

More of nowadays rap, bad pop, and alot more emo. My sister is 9 and loves all that crap. I always say kids from 6-15 are living in the worst music in the making right now. And it amazies me all this is getting excepted! It sucks!

My science classes werent boring they were bloody dangerous. Our class made bonfires and cooked hula hoops then make an olympic torch and try and set peoples blazers on fire.

On picture day our teacher decided we would look at kiwi DNA which means you have o mash it up. You can tell who was in our class by their photo, our white shirts had green patches. They thought kiwi throwing was fun :P

We were the top group aswell :D

Edited by I just shot a bear