Chris

Big Community Thread

Well college today was truly magical. First day back and 1/3 of my teachers was in. The one teacher thats was in was the one I didnt do the homework for and the ones I spent News years Day doing bloody essays werent in. I spent my mroning whacking my printer as it werent working and had to get my mate to print it for me.

Typical eh?

I have no homework to do, just revision so i'm ok there and strangely enough quite looking forward to going back.

---

Really TM? They should get some more out then.

School was alright for me. Had a hard time getting that lady to change my schedule, still didn't get exactly what I wanted. But, better than before. Even though I have Physical conditioning 1st period >.<

That doesnt matter last year in PE I took ping pong. I was the ONLY girl out of a group of 20. Im not even joking there while all the girls took areobics and netball. It was fun though

Remember how I told you that I would have Family and Child Development this semester? I am one of two males in that class! Hmm, and those girls aren't that bad.......not much competition with that other dude!

Haha. Pics or shens! :P

I met one girl today. She didn't look that good, and she's absolutely insane. We'll just have to see who's in my two new classes (Got those changed earlier today)

And some girl passed out from drinking 1/5 vodka today. I'm guessing that means 20 percent alcohol. She passed out in my 3rd period class and had to go to the hospital because of poisoning, too.

Well I was going out tonight, but now thats been cancelled and Im pretty disapointed now. *sigh* I guess I can just do my geology homework now. Joy to the world

Revision or Top Gear? Hmm tough choice.

Oh and about moving schools, I wanted to move schools so badly for the first 3 years. Glad I didn't, I just stuck with it and everything turned out fine, I don't think you can expect to ever really like school. I miss though in a way.

I really dont miss school, I hated it. Bullied for a full five years was not fun. College is better but today was a horror. I just want to cry.

I switched in to Physical Conditioning and Tech math 1 today. Conditioning is hard, but kind of fun. And tech math.. the teacher.. is eh, kind of wierd. She has an annoying voice >.>

The plus side of conditioning is there's a few good looking girls in the PE class (freshman) and two in MY class :D

Freshman can refer to a student's first year in high school and college.

I learned about drugs and how to tell if someone is going to attempt suicide in Home Ec. today. That wasn't taught, I was just looking through the book my teacher passed out to the class. We were learning about decision-making until I got bored and started looking through the book.

I just got £20 off my parents for getting all A's and above in my mock GCSEs. It rocks, i never usually get anything for doing exams. Im actually rather suspicious...