Big Community Thread

Chris

You're probably just in love with him. :hurrhurr:

Uhhmmm, my parents and sister are watching Hancock out in the living room and they're mad that I'm not watching it with them. I told them that I don't liek movies with the word cock in it, and now they're being lame lol. Just kidding, I just would rather be on the computer.

Who here has played Rock Band 2 or GH: WT yet? I'm curious with which I should rather get.

Uhhmmm, my parents and sister are watching Hancock out in the living room and they're mad that I'm not watching it with them. I told them that I don't liek movies with the word cock in it, and now they're being lame lol. Just kidding, I just would rather be on the computer.

Who here has played Rock Band 2 or GH: WT yet? I'm curious with which I should rather get.

I have both. Get Rock Band 2.

Hmm.. Apart from the fact that the damned game wouldn't activate.. (Like damn it, I bought a LEGAL version, it should ACTIVATE then... Meh.. thanks Razor. Can't be bothered to contact R*. Wouldn't play MP anyway. And when I plan to do so, I guess I will have to.. Support usually takes ages though). But hey, the game itself works like a breeze. Everything maxed out except for textures.. I can't because I don't have 1GB of VRAM... dumb limitation >.>

But I'm quite enjoying it so far (:

And yeah, glad to be back 'home' :P

I have both. Get Rock Band 2.

Details? =P

I played both at my cousins house a couple nights ago, but didn't really confirm anything in terms of which was better. I know both play great, so I'm looking towards which has the better soundtrack. With that said, I know we have somewhat similar music taste so which do you like better?

Rock Band's. Granted, GH has a few songs I like better than RB (What I've Done, Freak on a Leash, Re-Education (Through Labor) ), but Rock Band has like 400 songs, if you include DLC. Plus, the RB guitars feel way more comfortable than the plastic piece of shit that comes with GH.

Edited by L-RiC

Long time no see, eh?

I missed this place, and of course, I missed my pardners.

Happy new year, by the way.

How is everyone?

We (me and my mam') are planing to get back to sweden...Since about a year ago, but now it's alot more solid, as a friend of my mother there in Sweden is going to send us the tickets there, pretty sweet.

I've learned to play guitar, so anyone that has a sweet tab by the animals, or CCR, feel free to send me it :mellow:

Well, that's everything I can tell now, I'm pretty bored, and I gotta leave the computer.

See you soon people (Auld lang syne sounds in background), and again, Happy new year, and have a groovy night, day and whatever.

Greetings.

Long time no see, eh?

I missed this place, and of course, I missed my pardners.

Happy new year, by the way.

How is everyone?

We (me and my mam') are planing to get back to sweden...Since about a year ago, but now it's alot more solid, as a friend of my mother there in Sweden is going to send us the tickets there, pretty sweet.

I've learned to play guitar, so anyone that has a sweet tab by the animals, or CCR, feel free to send me it :mellow:

Well, that's everything I can tell now, I'm pretty bored, and I gotta leave the computer.

See you soon people (Auld lang syne sounds in background), and again, Happy new year, and have a groovy night, day and whatever.

Greetings.

Oh snap, nice to see you posting again. Happy New Years... =P So where you been?

I have most of my exam results back, here they are:

Grade 7: Fail

Grade 6: Lower - Foundation Grade

Grade 5: Higher - Foundation Grade

Grade 4: Lower - General Grade

Grade 3: Higher - General Grade

Grade 2: Lower - Credit Grade

Grade 1: Highest Grade - Credit Grade

Mathematics

General: Grade 4 (Knowledge) and Grade 3 (Problem Solving)

Credit: Grade 2 (Knowledge) and Grade 7 (Problem Solving)

Highest Grades: Grade 2 (Knowledge) and Grade 3 (Problem Solving)

Overall Grade : Grade 2

French

Reading Grade: Grade 1

Listening Grade: Grade 3

Speaking Grade: Grade 2

Writing Grade: Grade 2

Overall Grade: Grade 2

Biology

Knowledge and Understanding: Grade 5

Problem Solving: Grade 4

English

Writing Grade: Grade 2

Reading Grade: Grade 4

Music

Listening Grade: Grade 4

Performing Grade: Grade 2

Graphic Communication

General Grade Design Abilities: Grade 3

General Grade Knowledge and Interpretation: Grade 4

Credit Grade Design Abilities: Grade 2

Credit Grade Knowledge and Interpretation: Grade 2

Highest Grade: Grade 2 and Grade 2

Overall Grade: Grade 2

Computing

Highest Grades: Grade 2 (Knowledge) and Grade 3 (Problem Solving)

History

Not got results yet.

Well, today I got a nice little surprise when I opened my University e-mail. I applied for a Bursary back in September - a Bursary is a fairly large cash sum you receive to help with Uni needs, but I live at home so it's for equipment. I filled out all the forms and handed them in, but I wasn't expecting to get anything, because my families income is fairly high, but if you don't ask, you don't get. I asked, and I found out I'm getting just over £500 in 2 instalments, which is brilliant. :D I'll be taking out about £150 of that for leisure, and leave the rest in my account.

Eh well, nothing has really happened to me today.

But, the past few days were crazy, and being serious, sucked hardcore.

Okay, here's what happened; My lecturer, who teaches me for 3 of my units at college had set up an assignment for spreadsheet software, y'know, that crap program/software you use to create spreadsheets, formulae, and all of that, well originally, the assignments deadline was suppose to be in at December 16th 2008 (Which has been a long time since them), but it got extended, and to that, we had to do it in the Christmas holidays, not a surprise really, we got that for our other assignments too.

But the fact was I didn't fully understand the whole assignment. The assignment brief itself wasn't written properly, and neither did it actually make sense, making it not only harder for myself, but for my friends too, since they asked me alot, I mean alot of questions about it. I didn't do most of it as I found it hard to understand (The assignment itself wasn't written up by my lecturer, but some other lecturer). Eventually on the day we had to give it in, me and most of my friends finished most of our work, and eventually, we got only most of it done.

The grading criteria is easy to understand also, basically, in order to get really top marks in this and many of my other units, I have to achieve all my Pass grades, Merit grades and Distinction grades. I must say that it's hard, as most of them grades are partial and join up with other grades (e.g. P2 Partial, M1 Partial), this meaning that I've only done half of that grade in that part of the criteria. I seriously hate it, really hate it. Eventually, on Wednesday, I completed it at home, in my spare time, and printed it out, and gave it to my lecturer on Thursday. At last, I could finally rest from it, but I heard later that I have to do Assignment 2. Damn.

But then again, it was all my fault for leaving it to the last minute. Maybe this time I won't forget to leave it to the last minute.

Another thing also happened too, I got one of my other units back, this was my second unit, introduction to PC systems. That I was truly a master at, I got ALL of my grades awarded to me, and got myself a Distinction, which I felt so happy about, but it was just a partial, I still have to get assignment 2 done, so then I finally can achieve my Distinction grades. For those who don't know what a Distinction is, it's like getting a B-A*. And it felt good, cause now my parents know I'm working.

In web design and Networking, I got to still do my assignments for it. Web Design is going great, for those who want to see it, well I'll show the final product to you once it's done, it looks really fantastic At the moment. Networking, well I got my assignment 1 day ago, and so far it's going well, should be done by the end of the week, hopefully.

So yeah, good things have happened, and bad things have too, I guess I'll have to see what everything else holds for me!

today is very tiresome one... we came from the stupid military training at school (which is every saturday <_<) and then came home to eat some food and again we'll meet again at my mate's house to go apply for college in Manila which is one hour away from our town if you'll take the subway. And then we're late for the entrance examinations for 15 minutes so we decided just to hang out since we're already lost in the vicinity trying to find that university and I quite felt disappointed since I don't like Manila at all. But all of these were compensated when we see hot chicks around and then we passed our application and we went to mall were my mate bought some gifts for the girl he currently courts. All of us four would go back again to that university though, and the Koreans there looked funny for some reason.

I had my History results back today. Pretty good but my teacher said that the teacher who marked it miscounted so instead of a 2 and a 4 I could have a Grade 2 and a Grade 2, both Credit grades.

As for today, I woke up pretty ill but I was ill last night too. I still had to go to school though. I spat out blood this morning etc. To add to that I have a cold, headaches etc. Similar to what some other members are going through right now.

Anyway, it's been raining today, for the first time in 2 months may I add. It's not been too cold either, compared to England and Wales, it's been quite warm.

I found out that I might be going to Florida again next year, that got me all excited, my fourth trip the sunshine State and the eighth trip to the Empire State - New York. I have asked my parents if we can get about 14 hours to go into New York, I have never been in New York before, only just escaping Newark Liberty International Airport would be quite lucky. It'll probably be Continental Airlines again, the same airline where me and TNF probably bumped into but didn't realise until we were both home in Scotland.

School has been ok, founf out that I am only sitting one Foundation paper in May, Biology but that doesn't really matter too much, I've never been any use at Science.

today is fun, i saw a sweet couple of cats having sex while a puppy is jumping and barking at them outside the house located behind our school... and yesterday the same cats are also having sex outside, but the female got angry for some reason though.

and today is partly cloudy and the winds are strong thus making the day cool and windy.

today is fun, i saw a sweet couple of cats having sex while a puppy is jumping and barking at them outside the house located behind our school... and yesterday the same cats are also having sex outside, but the female got angry for some reason though.

and today is partly cloudy and the winds are strong thus making the day cool and windy.

Holy lmao.

That is just wrong, but so damn funny.

As for me. Just coasting. All is well.

Unnamed Noodle, that was a fucking amazing post. Reminds me of my days as a 4th grader filming with my friends and I with our Jackass/SNL stuff we did, and we called it Crap on a Stick. Reminds me of the time Kyle's two girl dogs were actually humping. They still do it too, lol.

Hmmm, for me today was sunny and hot as hell. I hated it.

It seems as if weather is a popular thing to talk about in here. Not really sure exactly why...I mean...isn't it used enough in daily conversations out of the forum?

Anyways, I don't want to be a party pooper...SOOO

The weather is fucking shitty here in the Burgh. Some days have gone down below zero (Fahrenheit) and that really sucks. Especially since I work at a retail store and constantly have to go outside to get carts...WHY DOES ANYONE WANT TO SHOP IN THIS SHIT!!!

Other than that I don't really give a shit about the wheater cause I'm inside.

I just can't wait until spring comes around so I could skateboard again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Oh, and on a side note. I found out that last semester my GPA was a 4.0. First time I ever got that. The funny thing is that during my freshman year in highschool my GPA was a 2.1. :lolbounce:

Edited by Harwood Butcher