Big Community Thread

Chris

Im pissed off. Ok, today i was in tescos, and i tried to buy a dvd that was rated 18, lock stock and 2 smoking barrels to be precise. So i took it to the cashier, the guy asked me for ID (fair enough), so i show him my passport. And heres where i lost all faith in mankind, he tells me that i need an "official" ID card, and that my passport wouldnt do, so i ask him why and he just says its not sufficient ID, he then took the dvd, put it under the counter and told me he couldnt sell it to me, so i had to leave empty handed.

What the fuck is an "official" ID card? And how is a passport not sufficient? Its a fucking passport, you cant get much more official than that. What a twat. :pissedred:

just came home from school.

it is only half-day in our school today since its exams... we are supposed to be dismissed at 12:00 noon but i managed to escape from the guards of our school and i rested in the chapel for like 30 minutes and then went home arriving at 10:40 and i went back to school seeing only my classmates confined behind the gates of our school, poor peaple, and i paid something to my classmate and i went home again... i'm quite tired.

Im pissed off. Ok, today i was in tescos, and i tried to buy a dvd that was rated 18, lock stock and 2 smoking barrels to be precise. So i took it to the cashier, the guy asked me for ID (fair enough), so i show him my passport. And heres where i lost all faith in mankind, he tells me that i need an "official" ID card, and that my passport wouldnt do, so i ask him why and he just says its not sufficient ID, he then took the dvd, put it under the counter and told me he couldnt sell it to me, so i had to leave empty handed.

What the fuck is an "official" ID card? And how is a passport not sufficient? Its a fucking passport, you cant get much more official than that. What a twat. :pissedred:

Do you have a provisional license or official license card from the DVLA, they always get accepted for anything, because they have your DOB and stuff like that, if you bring in your passport it does look suspicious, because passports are important and people dont carry them around as proof of identity, other than that wait till the ID cards are out in 2010 and use them but till then I would say use Driving License cards.

I think people would find it strange to carry a passport into Tescos and not an Airport or so on. Anyway, up here in Scotland youths up until age 26 have all been issued with "Young Scot" cards or "Euro26" cards (Official Scotland Identity Card w/ Discounts on many high street retailers). I don't know if England are issued with such cards (Obviously not called Young Scot or w/e)

• 4 weeks later...

well today was quite annoying, i went to school to have that shitty exam and our leader forced all boys to have a haircut and we will go back to school after an hour, instead of going to barbershop me and two of my buddies just bought a scissor and started cutting each others' hair and the result is quite disturbing one especially to one of my buddy who got a longer hair... and the leader then declared he won't give exams to those who didn't went to barbershop and even told me that i have a long hair and me and my friend were forced to have a better haircut and he was disappointed but we managed to have a discount :)

and then we came back and waited for an hour to have the exam and when i sit in my chair our leader announced that those who have mustaches must shave their mustaches within five minutes and i was forced to do it for the silly exam <_<

Today, I got sent home from school because I was feeling sick and had a tight and sore chest (mainly because I was waiting 30 minutes in freezing temperatures in the rain for my mum to pick me up yesterday :(). Now I'm getting a warm head, obvious signs of a fever. I knew there was a bug going around in Scotland but I didn't know it was that bad. I haven't even had breakfast today, the closest thing I've had to something to eat today was soup - Red Lentil & Vegetable soup - and I am still not hungry (usually I eat for Britain).

Anyway, last Sunday my dad went and bought me a Xbox 360 for Christmas, obviously, because I wanted it badly, I'm going to pay for it. My father didn't want to spend more than £50 on me this Christmas but he managed to spend £170 on me. I also got GTA IV the same day, not as part of the bundle but seperately - It cost £25 (Which isn't that bad for a 360 game).

Yeah, they let me sleep in the autistic unit at school, since I'm there a lot anyway, and then got dressed for the show for primary school kids, and like, was fucking dying, I kept passing out and everything, but I played guitar fine. XD

Then the next day I decided to stay off school, and go when it's like, the main show for the public, and was like a bit better, but still had a cold.

It kinda felt like I'd drank about 3 glasses of vodka, been stuck in a freezer, punched in the chest many times, and had like 2 tons of snot.

Edited by Connor

• 2 weeks later...

And then I'm back again....

Oh, hi guys (:

Anyway, I'm back from India. Tried to meet up with JayD (Lord Voldemort), but couldn't... And that really isn't out of laziness, we (I and my parents) had an extremely tight schedule. Was quite nice. Turns out that I've got an awesome cousin (the daughter of my mom's sister. That's not a niece but a cousin, right?). Delhi traffic is awful. I seriously thought I would get killed in some accident there..

Going to try out GTA IV now though :P First time PC version. Let's see how that is.

Awesome as in...?

Anyways,today's my worst day ever.Fucking math teacher.She always talks with that tone that makes you nervous.I can't play GTA IV,as the FFM knows,the cooler went loose in the case and made a mess.Gonna play Sims 2(FTW!)

And yeah,i haven't seen you in months.

Edited by XLR8

yeah goodl luck jace from what i ahve hear5d a lot of people are having problems woth IV on pc... and yeah your mum's sister's daughter is your cousin lol

interesting fact for you all:

i just had a monster shit, seriously i was massive, i swear i lost a stone in weight when that slag slipped out

Hahahaha.Better get measured.

Eh how's everyone doing lately?

Cleaned my room for like the first time in four months. That was a drag, because it took so damn long, but it felt nice having it clean afterwards.... And to make me feel better I played video games a lot... xD

I'm surprised at how much I like Queen of the Damned lately. I've watched it six times this past week, and the acting isn't even AMAZING. It's probably because I like the soundtrack, a lot. Anywho..... I hope every one has a good New Year's Eve's Eve's.

btw Go azn... =P