What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Well I renamed Hamburg to 'Leipzig' it looked better IMO. I dont know if you can play online with all PS2 games but it does with Pro Evo 6.

You can't, I tried it with timesplitters future perfect and it said i needed an internet card... ?

I'm playing Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, it is still a very good game, man!

I'm getting the new one for the wii, looks amazing!

Well I renamed Hamburg to 'Leipzig' it looked better IMO. I dont know if you can play online with all PS2 games but it does with Pro Evo 6.

You can't, I tried it with timesplitters future perfect and it said i needed an internet card... ?

I'm playing Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, it is still a very good game, man!

Yeah my mistkae only certain games, Pro Evo actually says Net Play on it and has a network option thats why it can go online with the PS3, but its damn annoying when people max out all of there players and beat you like 12 nil

Well atm, i'm not so much playing san andreas, but a freind gave me a fatass long list of cars he wanted, so i'm downloading them, installing them, seeing if they actually work, then seeing if they work ingame, and fit 'right' and stuff, been doin this for a few days now... <_< demanding git.

In-between: well,. not much, steam decided to throw a hissy fit, so i haev to be gentle with it atm, no garry's mod... >.<

Playing scarface: the world is yours on the PS2, its pretty good especially the soundtrack

Awww yeah! That soundtrack is kick ass.

My favorite songs on there are any that were also in the actual movie or any of the GTA games and also the following...

-Killing Zone - "All My Life"

-Kazy - "Choke"

-Bif Naked - "All I Want"

-Britt Black - "Night Time"

-Ministry - "Senor Peligro

-Rob Zombie - "Let It All Bleed Out"

AWESOME SOUNDTRACK!!!