Fake GTA4 Maps

Andy R.

cdaade7f.jpg this is a map i made really fast. its crapy but it gives an idea of a good gta4. theres san andreas,vice city, liberty city, chicago, and a lot more.this would be cool because there would be borders,tornadoes in kansas , hurricanes in vice city,earthquakes in san fierro and los santos, snow in canada,it has the great lakes, and it would be a lot bigger etc..ill make a better one later and a box cover.what do u think. is it a good place 4 gta4?please comment p.s. by the way im new. :R*:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're missing a HELL of a lot in between LC and VC...

Also..... VC is like, bigger than SA in that map...... Work on proportions and add atleast one-two more states in between VC and LC.

hey dont forget uk that looks like you could swim to it in 30 mins IT WOULD TAKE YOU 48 hours

i have to make it gta realistic

You do realise you have some in there that you didn't change the name to, right?

And would Tokyo be IN Japan?

okay if it sounds good

:whistle: what else??

You do realise you have some in there that you didn't change the name to, right?

And would Tokyo be IN Japan?

yeah

dude you pwn!!! but wheres SA???? lol btw you pwn. wait dude did i say, YOU PWN?

lol try making a detailed more spread apart one of those maps with your corrections on photoshop, so that you would super pwn.

btw add some more crazy and wierd and random stuff like bermuda, like add alcatraz next to San fierro in SA.

nvm SA is in ther sorry didnt look much, but add some more spread out things.