40 members have voted

1. 1. Choose!

• Gangsta
    • Mafia

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I prefer none of them since I didn't like the "Gangsta" theme too much and the Mafia theme has been played too much over. But out of the 2 I would choose Mafia because I like it a lot more; they're bigger, more proffesional and classy (nice suits, organized, guns, cars and much more). I don't think they are going to have either of those themes because the games are evolving as you see with VCS you don't really have a theme except for drugs and VC was really all Mafia just a touch of it which made it so great, GTA3 wasn't that much Mafia as well just in the beginning and LCS even though I haven't played it, I'm sure it's all Mafia since Toni is with the Leones and you eventually become a "made man". So for GTA4 I think it's going to be all mixed again but I may be wrong. Some gangs that would be nice are some Latino or maybe the Russian Mafia. What ever they do, I have a feeling GTA4 is going to be awesome.

'Gangsta' Because it would be more better than a mafia style of fighting.

The f***? Since when does what style of gang you're in determine how you fight?

Gangsta, because we've had Mafiaso in all GTAs, including SA.

Hmmmm, maybe because that's usually the general theme behind GTA? And you know why? Because it's good.

Some gangs that would be nice are some Latino or maybe the Russian Mafia. What ever they do, I have a feeling GTA4 is going to be awesome.

Russian MAFIA are DEFINITELY not mafia, right? Well, if you're classifying the different types of mafia in different categories, bring back the Yakuza. Japanese Mafia all the f***in' way, man.

Gangsta i chose.I hate Mafia,to boring.

I cringe when I see things like this. You're name, is "gangbang". You say Mafia is boring, yet you like "gangbanging" and being in little wannabe street gangs. I'm assuming you love the terrible speech and looking/sounding/acting like you have a 2-digit IQ too, right?

Same here, there shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

Wow...... Today's youth are so f***in' corrupted from this shit.... It's so hilarious, until you realise their numbers are growing and we have to deal with the f***tards......

i dont mind gangsta, but to put it in a game is pathetic. it deserves to stay in the real world ONLY. id prefer the mafia over 'gangsta' anyday, since they have an actual history. also, the feeling youll have when youre being introduced to your new family is brilliant.

it isnt 'something to do', its a WAY OF LIFE.

Yeah Spaz I was categorizing the different Mafias and I agree Yakuza would be f***ing awesome. They had nice cars, nice suits and they seemed like a huge gang not more deeply explored on so playing as them would be something new and fun. I'm hoping for something different then Italian Mafia (not "gangsta" for sure) but I wouldn't mind playing it cause like Spaz said it's so damn good.

Edited by ArturKim21

id rather have a little of both, a little of everything. because i want the guy to be a little bit envolved with everything, and not just alot with one thing. everyone in gta is like a super mafia super gangsta high power person at the start. i want the guy to be just some guy, without any relations, but then gets envolved.

Personally I'd prefer Mafia. I hate the whole "gangsta" thing, and I'd rather play as someone with class rather than a "gangbanger".

Having Yakuza in the next game would be pwnage. They were always one of my favourite gangs in GTA3.

Edited by nick_kang