Your most embarrassing moment

Ciaran

Ok in this topic post what moment in your life was most embarrassing, well since I made this I might as well post mine:

---

It was in p.4 where I had to get up on stage and read a story, this was in front of my 500 other pupils in my old primary school. I hated it and I was so bad a reading it (nerves).

---

Well that's mine, what's yours?

I had to read from a section in a bookat school during an english lesson about 2 or 3 years ago. I didn't want to, so I pretended I had hurt my throat, with disastrous consequences. Earlier today, one of my cats tripped me over and I dropped 2 plates of tuna on an expensive carpet. My mum doesn't know, despite the smell.

I will continue posting when I remember my other many embarrassing moments.

Where do I start.

Probably when this guy wouldnt leave me alone as being an asshole and everyone would laugh as he made a song about me. So embarrassing.

Got the prat back though, he started hitting me in the corridors so i turned round and punched him in the face infront of everyone :P

Playing basketball, which is wierd as Im pretty good at it. No one would pass to me as they think I suck well they did when I wasnt looking and it went right over my face and my class went into hysterics.

That wasnt the worst part. The worst was someone got annoyed and kicked the ball into my face. This person was huge and had a very powerful kick. I think I blacked out for a few seconds as I opened my eyes and I was on the floor.

In the 8th grade we got to play the teachers in basketball.

I was good at it, but the popular guys wouldn't pass to me or let me do anything because they didn't like me. (I even blocked 3 teacher's shots, no one had ever done that before.)

I'm running back down the court and the point guard decides to pass to me (which was dumb, I was a center not a ball handler) and the ball hit me right in the mouth in front of the whole school.

Then he comes up and says "c'mon baby pay attention"

I should have punched him.

another embarrassing moment was in english again, when I had to give a presentation on the cover of a film magazine, explaining the pros and cons of it. I freezed for about a min before I started, and then people kept butting in, saying things I was gonna say, and when I said 'I was gonna say that' the teacher told me to sit down, therefore resulting in me getting a 'u' grade for speaking (ungraded, if you didn't know already).

well being the showoff i am i was showin off my cool baby harly davidson which cost me $600 and then i was being a loser and thought that i should try and to some Burnouts on the griund i tryed to do it but then i lost controll and my bike kept going straight with out me on and then it smaked into my dad's Holden Monaro