SEX

Dazza

OK Dazza, first of all, the answer is, "it feels better than anything you have ever experienced"

I had my first at 16(which i still am) and I think its the most common age for guys to "jump in"

14 mite be early, but hey, if I was 14, and my gf wanted to, i'd go 4 it. As for condoms, c'mon people, in US, u don even have to buy those, they give 'em for free, just so not to mess wit unwanted pregnancy. U got a gf,rite??? yes? she wants to?? uuuum, its up 2U. luck matie.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for all of those who say they were/are embarressed. Why?

Why be so nonchalant with something that can create life or can kill you if you're not careful? It's not something that you should take lightly or do because everyone else is. And what are the guarantees that those bragging are actually doing it? Has anyone seen them? In my expierence the people talking about it all the time are the ones who have never done it before.

If you are going to do it then educate yourself, go to the health department and ask questions and get protection. Because a girl can get pregnant on the first shot.

18 years in the States. Anybody ever see that Law and Order: SVU episode where there was a pregnant 12-year old?

When you are old enough, I recommend beer and a blonde at a university. Hmm.......

It's legal for two 12-year olds to have sex if they both agreed to it. If its a 12 and 13 year old then its considered illegal even if they both decided to. You must be at least 12 and you can only have sex with people your own age until, obviously, 18. I heard that in Health Class...I was awake that day :lolbounce:

Lol

How come i missed this topic. :o :o :o

ANYway it looks that underage members here know more about sex.

I mean.Its Sick.

To ask HOW IT FEEL WHEN WE HAVE SEX

What would make you say something so ignorant about something that is so important and vital? Your "creator" gave you ( and everyone ) genitalia for a reason, to propel mankind into the future, so that we may live on and enjoy everything that life has to offer, not for you to feel disgusted by it ( or by anyone else talking about it ) . The act of sex is the single most powerful and greatest thing on this planet, its what gives humanity a purpose. Yeah, of course thats how you feel about it, and thats your opinion on the matter, but Im not going to sit here and read what you wrote without replying in a suprised manner. MY god, whats wrong with todays society, I cant believe this is the mentality of many. The youth cant even comprehend a simple, but yet so important act without being disgusted by it. Evolved beings are we?....I really doubt it.

I'm old enough to be the father of most members here and I can tell you, without hesitation, that 14 is too young to fully appreciate and enjoy the act for what it is. Over 90% of young teens who decide to dip their stick tend to bang like crazy, from the intense pleasure, thinking nothing of their partner. Waiting until you're old enough to appreciate the act, as well as "perform" in a decent fashion is the best route.

Anyone who's ragging on you, especially if they are REALLY ragging on you about it, you can almost guarantee hasn't done it. Big mouths mean little action, every time. By holding out and developing a deeper relationship with your partner, you'll not only earn a lot of respect from her, but get a LOT more out of the act when the time comes. By having the relationship stronger and more meaningful, you'll be more interested in pleasing HER as well, and women, to be honest, tend to take forever to get "there" for those who know what I'm talking about. Of course, there's few things that compare to your lady going absolutely crazy while you're in, so it is well worth the effort.

The advice here so far is good. Waiting until you're both fully ready is top notch and the only way to go if you want it to be good. As well, precautions, condoms, the pill or what have you are a requirement. Sure, the government paying your way sounds awesome when you're a teenie and know next to nothing about the real world. When you get older, however, and find that having a child so early throws a wrench into any major plans you had for your future, the glamor of welfare wears thin quickly.

Keep your goods in your hand for now (or hers, if she's up for choking your chicken for ya!) and perhaps start slowly. Some heavy petting will hold you over for a time, if done with care, and if she's really into you, she'll find the gentle touch that sets the guns a blazing. Downside is you've got a bit of a mess to deal with afterwards, but it's better than cleaning shitty diapers sooner than you should!