Ye Olde Consoles

Highwire

Remember the Genesis, Pong, N64 etc.? Well this is the "Remember the old consoles topic". I have a Genesis II.

I still frequently play a NES, N64, Game gear (not as frequent) Sometimes the sega saturn, and rarely, the mega drive, (alex kidd in miracle world built in!)

Oh, and the PS1 is 'retro' now, since it's not in production, but i don't play it, actually, did like a week ago, CTR ftw! (anyone guess what that is?)

so yeah, i love my retro games.

KILLER!

I still have my AMIGA (which owns all) (games on 3.5" floppies)

I used to have an N64, Genesis, and Playstation. I wish I still had them. Especially the N64.

It actually rules, kills the crap outta most modern games, cos they play better than they look, and they look pretty good anyways!

Especially Star Fox 64. That game looked amazing back in 1997 and has even aged pretty well. It still looks good to this day. However, it turns out I play much better with an Xbox 360 controller than the old N64 controller....emulators.

Beat my lv. 96 Typlosion with your grass pokemon dude ;)

It's times like that when I wish I still had my old copy of Red. I had a Lv. 100 Raticate that knew Ice Beam instead of a starter Pokemon. Also, an assload of Rare Candies.

Does a Game Boy Color sorta count as a vintage system? Because that's the only one I still own.

SNES FTW. Me and a mate decided to play Super Mario Kart today!

Damn it was so much fun. Games were back in the day. They had to be, they couldn't have fancy graphics or anything.

I have pics of my SNES up on flickr when I was doing some console photography a couple months ago. Unfortunately you can see it's suffered yellowing :(

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisphillips...57600300617932/

P.S. If this SNES looks weird to you, you are a clueless, ignorant American, the rest of the world got normal, smaller, more streamlined versions of the SNES. :)

Remember the Genesis, Pong, N64 etc.? Well this is the "Remember the old consoles topic". I have a Genesis II.

I still frequently play a NES, N64, Game gear (not as frequent) Sometimes the sega saturn, and rarely, the mega drive, (alex kidd in miracle world built in!)

Oh, and the PS1 is 'retro' now, since it's not in production, but i don't play it, actually, did like a week ago, CTR ftw! (anyone guess what that is?)

KILLER!

ctr is crash team racing

I still play my PS1 and sometimes my Genesis. "sigh" miss the old game consoles, which they were still sold. :P

You can still get Genesis games if you own a Wii. ;)

I used to have an N64, Genesis, and Playstation. I wish I still had them. Especially the N64.

It actually rules, kills the crap outta most modern games, cos they play better than they look, and they look pretty good anyways!

Hell yeah, Zelda OoT FTW!

P.S. If this SNES looks weird to you, you are a clueless, ignorant American, the rest of the world got normal, smaller, more streamlined versions of the SNES. :)

Ummm.... I think that "more streamlined" SNES kind of looks ugly. Then again, so does the American one. BTW, did you guys have SNES or FAMICOM? If you didn't have FAMICOM, you have absolutely no reason to call us clueless :P

KILLER!

ctr is crash team racing

Good boy, gotta love being a 90's kid.

Was playing goldeneye on the N64 earlier, owns. Shame i suck at it, should i mail it to someone more deserving?