End of the World

Harwood Butcher

Lately I've been having these strange dreams that the world was coming to an end and the most current one was really realistic compared to most of my dreams.

The first dream I had was of the world coming to an end by a huge planet like asteroid that was going to collide with the earth and wipe out all that lived here.

The second dream I had was of the world coming to an end by massive storms, which afterwards the planet was going to come to a even more horrible fate, but we were unaware of what this fate was.

These dreams really suck and I don’t know what they really mean.

I haven’t watched any movies that have the same scenarios that could have influenced my dreams such as “Deep Impact” or “The Day After Tomorrow” or anything of the sort. So I don’t really know where these dreams are coming from.

What do you guys think these dreams mean? Are they just symbolic? Have any of you had these sorts of dreams before?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in 5 billion years at least this world will be destroyed ... the Sun will die ... I'm sure the end will be earlier :(

Global warming could kill us all ... Few years ago I heard about an asteroid ( or meteor ) will hit the Earth ( in the year 2066 ) dunno if is true but it will bring some serious "damage" for sure ... Wait 'till aliens find us :)

*hits Zoidberg's head several times with a hammer*

Eh, maybe it was just some random dream. Hell, I had a two-parter where I met Spiderman. No explanation as to how that happened.

I have two part dreams too. Plus i have massive deja - vu when i wake up after dreamingh for some reason. plus i dream alot of stuff that i dream before. I absolutley always have these two weird dreams when i am ill, words escape how to describe them though. And i don't really get end of the world dreams, mostly just random dreams or

that other kind.... ;)

:P

Well the thing is...is that when I have multiple dreams that are extremely similar in scenario...they tend to come true. Pretty much like deja vu.

They are just "Dreams" remember so I doubt they will be symbolic but I had a couple of similar dreams before but not the same as yours. Mine was about a supernova and the end of everything. I know its quite weird but I just forgot aout it till reading this topic.

Haven't you ever heard of dreams being symbolic and some dreams that end up coming true?

Well in 5 billion years at least this world will be destroyed ... the Sun will die ... I'm sure the end will be earlier :(

Global warming could kill us all ... Few years ago I heard about an asteroid ( or meteor ) will hit the Earth ( in the year 2066 ) dunno if is true but it will bring some serious "damage" for sure ... Wait 'till aliens find us :)

It's actually 7 Billion years until the world is engulfed in flames by our over grown sun. I've read that there is a "12th planet" that has an awkward 3,600-year orbit around our sun and that in the year 2012 it'll hit the earth. People have even claimed to have seen it and have taken pictures like the one below. But you guys could easily throw the idea out the window and say that the photo was edited in photoshop or something.

The supposed Planet "Nibiru" or Planet X is to the lower right of the sun seen in the picture bellow.

planetx1023061ak0.jpg

This is supposedly Planet Nibiru's orbit and this coming passing of the planet will hit us due to gravitational pull from all the other planets that it'll pass.

long20orbit1pw3.jpg

I had a dream last month that the ozone layer broke and everyone was fried. This was after my friend told me that by the year 2150 the earths ozone layer will break. Then a week later on Wikipedia it said the sun will grow huge in the year 10,016 and kill all life on earth and all the earths water will disinergrate and thats exactly what I dreamt.

I had a dream last month that the ozone layer broke and everyone was fried. This was after my friend told me that by the year 2150 the earths ozone layer will break. Then a week later on Wikipedia it said the sun will grow huge in the year 10,016 and kill all life on earth and all the earths water will disinergrate and thats exactly what I dreamt.

The sun wont be big enough to kill all life on earth for 5 billion years or so. 7 billion until the earth is engulfed in it. The earth's ozone layer is already really fucked and I think it'll be totaled before the year 2150.

But I could see how hearing about those sort of things could give you dreams like that. When you think about something too much and forget about it for a little while…you’ll end up dreaming about it.

The sun will "grow huge" in a few billion years, before sun's explode they let out gases and shit and grow twice their size (maybe even bigger), and then they just explode. When out sun does this, everything on Earth will pretty much die instantly. I don't know about the planets closer to the sun, they'll just get pwned.

Pretty sure we'll (the human race) be well into the stars by then, might even be able to shield the earth. B)

Yeah, by that time we'll be living on a new Earth and we'd probably find a whole bunch of earth like planets and have the technology to get to them.

yea well maybe because were getting all this new technology, maybe our fucking government would let us in on the alien, UFO crap...

So then we could live in peace on planet ZOG or is that a little bit to far fetched?

I always thought that too, "Why doesn't the government just let us in on it?" because the extra terrestrial phenomenon has so much proof behind it. But then I think...would if the truth is a lot more serious than we're thinking.

I hate thinking about the end of the world.

Then again... Afterwords. There will be life again. I bet you million dollars. Maybe no us.... but other creatures like that are microscopic.

Well there probably already is life out there. With this vast universe, I wouldn't be surprised if there were over hundreds of earth like scenarios out there.