What Anime Do You Watch?

Slyde

Anime is very popular at all parts of the world. I cannot imagine any kid that would not like Pokemon back in those days.

Just wondering what anime you guys watch.

Right now i watch

-Bleach

-Claymore

-A bit of Naruto

BTW If you watch Hentai, post it anyway. :P

By far the best ones ...

Few years ago I watched all of Dragon Ball translated into Romanian, after that I watched Dragon Ball Z on a german channel (RTL2) and yesterday I watched the English version of Dragon Ball GT and now I'm watching again some DBZ episodes from the Cell Saga ( translated to English )

Only DB, DBZ and DB GT is my answer ... The other ones are bull$h1t to me ...

Well, since this is the nearest thing to an Official Anime topic, let me say this. Naruto sucks hard. I mean, a ninja wearing an orange jumpsuit with one of the most annoying catchphrases ever? Come on.

Maybe, but it was probably one of the best anime when it first started.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, since this is the nearest thing to an Official Anime topic, let me say this. Naruto sucks hard. I mean, a ninja wearing an orange jumpsuit with one of the most annoying catchphrases ever? Come on.

To be honest, it is not that bad when watched in Japanese. The English version sucks and I cannot stand how he always says "Believe it" There was an expression word that just adds emphasis in Japanese that cannot be translated into English but the idiots tried and there spawned the annoying phrase.

Also you you need to get past all of the little Narutards running around with half assed costumes and that are more annoying than the voices of that of the English voice actors.

The year of fillers can kill it though. If you skip those it is a pretty decent show.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really kind of new to anime and and dont watch much of it but if i do its usually Inuyasha. I herd alot of people talking about this show Naruto and so i watched it for like 5 min and omg im sorry for anyone who likes that show but i really think its innoying and it makes no sence like they do all of these crazy things with there hands and that somehow hurts the other person. How is it so popular?!?!

Edited by MeL

I'm really kind of new to anime and and dont watch much of it but if i do its usually Inuyasha. I herd alot of people talking about this show Naruto and so i watched it for like 5 min and omg im sorry for anyone who likes that show but i really think its innoying and it makes no sence like they do all of these crazy things with there hands and that somehow hurts the other person. How is it so popular?!?!

To be honest you have to get through the first few episodes before it gets good. I hated it at first, but my friends forced me to sit through a few.

Watching it in Japanese is a must though, way too annoying in English

Edited by Little_Chestnut

• 4 weeks later...