The Worst Thing Possible to happen..

Wheelman101

I have nothing that could begin to express how that would feel. Back in the '70s I read about some guy who used the speaker leads of his stereo to get off (said the real thing just wasn't enough after that), but DAMN!

One of my philosophies in life is that there is always someone having a worse day.

Now we know who that someone is.

I have nothing that could begin to express how that would feel. Back in the '70s I read about some guy who used the speaker leads of his stereo to get off (said the real thing just wasn't enough after that), but DAMN!

One of my philosophies in life is that there is always someone having a worse day.

Now we know who that someone is.

While I'll admit the theory is there, it doesn't always work as a "pick-me-up". Sure it's meant to be viewed as, "Your day may not be all that great, but this guy's day is worse so feel happy!". Okay, so since my day isn't as bad as his I can't be upset about it? Gee, thanks people. And further more, you mean days get worse? Thanks for the reality check. Now I feel even better. Furthermore, it only applies to everyone in the world with the exception of one single person.

But then again I look at things in a pessimistic view all the time.

In a way it's kind of cool, I mean imagine telling that story to the grandkids ;)

I know, that would be funny to tell.

But really, I wonder how low the odds of that happening it is, but I guesshigh enough to happen to some dude. At least his penis will work fine still lol....

Haha I laughed hard when I read that. Well it's a nice story to tell to the pets then...