Broken Arm

Damjan

S...,i broked my right arm.I can't hold the mouse with the left hand and i can barely type with it.Did you broke your arm?

How'd it happen? Was it whilst you were walking on the street, or a silly accident, or something else, if you don't mind me asking?

Oh, BTW .:TFY:. I broke my little finger on my right hand and I still had to go to school about 2 years ago, so in my school you didn't really get any privileges.

Edited by the bossman

I have had quite of lot of bone breaks actually, my bones are a bit fragile I think.

Broke my left arm twice,

Broke my right arm twice (well once and broke my wrist once)

Broke my leg (this was when I was four)

Broke my ankle

Damaged a bit of my right knee once but that was about 4 years ago.

I have had a huge amount of brakes but these were probably becasue I was young and usd to run around the house and play like a headless chicken. Haven't broke anything since since I broke my ankle playing football, that was about 1 1/2 year ago though, and belioeve me you don't want to break any of your bones and you dont get privileges at all.

I broke my arm once, about 3 years ago. Was kinda nasty to be honest. I was riding my bike , hit a bump and feel down. It was my left arm, the arm that I was writing at PC or at school and so. So for about 1 month and half couldn't write a thing..Don't want to have that again.

O well, good luck on your recovery.

I actually recently broke my foot from slipping on the welcome mat. But hospitals here a bad so they just told me to wrap it and gave me a bunch of pain killers.

I have also had two big surgeries on my right arm that required casts ... it sucked because even back then I was a little gamer. I still managed to play my sega >.>

everything else has been minor, I have sprained my ankle and wrist a few times and broken a few toes.

I have had quite of lot of bone breaks actually, my bones are a bit fragile I think.

Broke my left arm twice,

Broke my ankle

I have had a huge amount of brakes but these were probably becasue I was young and usd to run around the house and play like a headless chicken. Haven't broke anything since since I broke my ankle playing football, that was about 1 1/2 year ago though, and belioeve me you don't want to break any of your bones and you dont get privileges at all.

No wonder you want to be an accountant, OUCH!

So far so good, Been around since the '60s & still nothing broken (so far).

Sky - Have you considered getting help?

I can't remember if I fractured or broke my wrist, but the bone in my wrist was poking up. I was in 4th grade at the time and I was standing on top of my desk and I slipped on something that was on the desk and I flew off with my wrist breaking my fall. It hurt like a bitch, but it didn't make me cry or anything...sorta felt like I just whacked my "funny" bone off of something really hard.

Broke my left on my 5th birthday, and my right when I was 15. That made... certain tasks... more difficult - but I learned to do them with my left hand.

When I got the pot taken off, the surgeon guy grabbed my wrist and tried to bend it really hard, to prove that it was actually in one piece. Fucking horrible experience. My arm STILL feels weird from that moment.

(..) But hospitals here a bad so they just told me to wrap it and gave me a bunch of pain killers.(..)

I've heard that the whole health care system in USA seriously sucks ass, at least in my country you get free health care until you're 18.

Anyway, I havent broken a bone in my life, despite my active sport life. Although i've had many twisted ankles,like 3 with each leg, but it gets easier with each time, the worst one was when i twisted my left ankle the first time, it was swollen up half way to the knee. One time i fell on my left hand really bad while crashing with my moped (i was 13 or something), i was making a sharp turn when the rear wheel slipped on mud.It hurt like hell fore 3 weeks or so, but wasnt broken...probably, i never x rayed it. I consider my self lucky, and no i dont want to know how a broken bone feels.

S...,i broked my right arm.I can't hold the mouse with the left hand and i can barely type with it.Did you broke your arm?

damn, that is unlucky. last year i broke all my fingers on my right hand, and i cant use a mouse in my left hand so i know how you feel. basiclly i just didnt use the computer for 5 weeks.

how did i break all my fingers at once? i fell out of a tree i was climbing and landed on my fingers, and they all bent back and broke. (yes it hurt... a lot!)

Meh, it must suck, huh? Well, I've had this experience a few times myself. When I was 12 I broke my Right Arm when I went Ice Skating, I can't remember how it happened, but it was probably a fall onto the Ice. I've also had it on my left too, that was when I was playing basketball, I was about to score, until this big guy got his hand and went under my elbow and he cracked my whole elbow. I was in pain for the whole day. So basically, I've had alot of Accidents in my past, and it sucks. But even sometimes if it's serious, you don't need to go to School! So yeah, sometimes it's a bad thing, but it's also a good thing too.

Hope you get better, though.

(..) But hospitals here a bad so they just told me to wrap it and gave me a bunch of pain killers.(..)

I've heard that the whole health care system in USA seriously sucks ass, at least in my country you get free health care until you're 18.

Anyway, I havent broken a bone in my life, despite my active sport life. Although i've had many twisted ankles,like 3 with each leg, but it gets easier with each time, the worst one was when i twisted my left ankle the first time, it was swollen up half way to the knee. One time i fell on my left hand really bad while crashing with my moped (i was 13 or something), i was making a sharp turn when the rear wheel slipped on mud.It hurt like hell fore 3 weeks or so, but wasnt broken...probably, i never x rayed it. I consider my self lucky, and no i dont want to know how a broken bone feels.

If you've got loads of money, everthing can be done. Here we pay 52% income tax. US has something like 25% (not sure of the actually figure). For people with a big income the USA is much better.

Meh. Never broken a bone. Despite a motorcycle crash just this morning. The best way to get a day off... :D

And i crashed again ages ago. Meh, guess i'm just lucky.

Again!?

Didn't you just get your bike fixed from the last time a couple months back? :bashhead:

In the US, our top tax bracket is like 35% (I think), a big improvement over the 70% before Reagan did something about it.

Here we rely on private insurance & for those who can't afford that, medicare. As citizens who are obligated to pay taxes &

are subject to military service, there SHOULD be a basic standard provided, w/ a private system in place if you want to pay

for it. The way our government screws around doing their job, my grandkids might see it in their lifetimes.

Broke my left arm twice,

Broke my ankle

Instead of listing bones you broke you could have posted which bone you didnt break :P

I never experienced broken bone myself.

Just Thinking that Hurts>> :mellow: