Television Advertisements!

Connor

I hate those adverts where they get an actor talk really really over normal and umm and arr to make people believe that they are real people, pisses me off.

Although many commercials have actors, there was this one phone commercial with this one dude that said

"They just have cooler shit."

Which somewhat made me believe he wasn't an actor since companies steer from swearing in their commercials so they don't lose customer respect.

Advertisements are one of today's most annoying thing.

I hate all of them, no exception, every single fucking TV commercial is a piece of shit.

Not true. Every once in a while a truly funny commercial comes on.

The Absolut Vodka commericial where there's a riot between protesters and police...with pillows. WTF?

Sounds random and pointless to me. But I'd probably lol if I saw it.

I hate infomercials!

Infomercials were my bed-time tv this morning. Fucking stupid ones, too. Except the vacuum cleaner one. It was pretty cool even though the actors were bad, the "inventor" of it was WAY too excited about his product, and they kept repeating the same shit over and over.

All of the Geico commercials.

Cavemen, Lizard, etc. SHUT THE FUCK UP

I don't care how much money they can save me on car insurance, I'll never go with them for car insurance.

I love the gecko ones. The cavemen ORIGINAL was okay.... After that it was milked... Now it is a TELEVISION SHOW!? Jesus CHRIST.

okay, you guys have got to see my country tv, all useless advertisements, and i'm already used to it, there are battery commercials where strong people trying to move a single battery, and they can't, it's all annoying, but fun to insult :lol:

Gee, I guess the commercials in your home turf sure are annoying...

trust me, there's so much of it, you won't which is the worst

once there was a yoghurt commercial, the yoghurt change form to a bruce lee impostor(cheap commercial) and he taught the kids about how good he taste and how good he is for kids, i mean wtf right??? and then he transform himself back to a yoghurt.