The Anger Thread

GTA Don

I hate almost everyone at my class and pretty much everyone at school.

This goes to them:

FUCK YOU IGNORANT BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEARN SOMETHING WILL YOU

ARRRRRRRR FUCK OFF

I feel good now.

This is one good topic.

Thank youuu! :dribble:

Some of the kids in my school are bastards,especially the girls,they gossip so much!

My friends went swimming on friday and I didn`t go because I already went last year,so I was feeling bored,then all the girls (uncluding the teacher) started to say "oh,you must be feeling lonely cos your friends aren`t here".I felt like getting a pipe made out of acid and smashing it against their heads,then I just sat there while the teachers` were going on about "oh yeah,his friends are so rude",that bitch! I was probably the most well behaved kid in the class,usually I`m a hoodlum lol,not a bully,a hoodlum lol.I was so bored,and they`re going to keep on dissing my friends when they`re not there every friday.All I can do is just sit there and wish I wasn`t there.SCHOOL SUX!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angry

Angry

Oh what makes me angry...............

Fucking TV, it takes away too much of my life sometimes.

The people in my school, heh, I am no better, well I am in another way.

People that think they are the center of attention.

I hate my PSP for having a fuck up.

My amplifier makes me angry.

MTV makes me angry.

Famous People.

People in my school that look at as if I was a monster.(They also hate black people fucking racists)

Noobs.

Smell of shit.

Hot water.

When I try to make the water go colder in the shower but then it is gfreezing.

The jesus cross.

My way of being.

Waking up early.

Going to bed early

Not being in my room.

Dumb movies.

Common sense.

Bands like Green Day and Good Charlotte.

Fake Cola.

Smileys and emoticons.

I am not done yet.

:rofl: at the last sentence

Paris Hilton...

Kid's movies like that stupid toy shop movie that was just released...

Emo music...

EVERYONE but my friends at my school

My poor school that can't afford anything and had to stack chairs in front of the sports room door so nobody could reach it...

Racist people...

Hypocrites...

The popular people at school...

Cocky people...

Gay pride...

Pop up ads...

Dial-up speeds...

I think that's it for the moment :)

MTV makes me angry.

Famous People.

People in my school that look at as if I was a monster.(They also hate black people fucking racists)

Noobs.

Smell of shit.

Hot water.

The jesus cross.

My way of being.

Waking up early.

Going to bed early

Not being in my room.

Dumb movies.

Common sense.

Fake Cola.

Smileys and emoticons.

I am not done yet.

May I ask why?

I don't want Connor to go that far..I'm actually seriously talking to him.

I can't take being stereotyped much longer. I mean, fuck off to anyone that labels[i hate labels]and for the most part I don't give a shit what people think about me but I'm sick and tired of everyone labeling everyone, especially me! It builds up.

Gossip. I guess anything that is said is true. What in living hell!!! I fucking hate it, my school is full of it!

Speaking of my school, I hate it. Plain and simple. All the teachers/staff/and whatever are all ignorant , hippie, stereotipical, inconsiderate assholes that think what they say is true. They don't know what they're talking about. Especially the therapists..why the fuck are they special? They don't know anything..

KIds at my school..

.. Just everythnig at my school. I don't wanna get into it. I'm to tired. It's 12:32am...I'm gonna go to bed.

:l

Edited by Nate14

MTV makes me angry.

Famous People.

Noobs.

Smell of shit.

Hot water.

The jesus cross.

My way of being.

Waking up early.

Going to bed early

Not being in my room.

Dumb movies.

Common sense.

Fake Cola.

Smileys and emoticons.

I am not done yet.

May I ask why?

I an not to keen on religion. But it is not because of that, it is just because it spooks me off.

I love ICT(My teacher gets me to teach HER lesson and do HER work...Sometimes :P), I love Science(I find Chemistry fun, and whenever someone pisses me off, they get sent out of the room straight away :P), I like English(I'm in a lower set, but my teacher said I could move up if I wanted because I'm working at a higher level than other people or something), I like Maths(I got moved up a set, even though I thought I was crap at it), I like History and Geography too.

But I hate P.E(Because I always feel ill when I'm at school), I hate Religious Education(Because the teacher is a cunt) and I hate Spanish(I feel really uncomfortable in the lesson).

But people just piss me off in all of those lessons.

Edited by Psycho Connor

I an not to keen on religion. But it is not because of that, it is just because it spooks me off.

I'm a Christian, but if I think about my religion I never get the cross in my mind. It's not at all where Christiany is about IMO.

Just wanted to know..

I hate English class.. It's an absolute waste of time. 3 years now and I still haven't learnt a thing.

I use to get bullied when I was small but that was only because I was a right fag and I've changed and haven't gotten bullied since. (Well apart from kids in older years but thats mainly because I have long hair and I'm a guy in a school were 'gangsters' parade everywhere.) But besides that, I'm considered a "popular kid" :)

Maybe I'm just a geek, but don't any of you just enjoy learning?

I'd hate it if I didn't go to school, I mean my friends are there and if I didn't I would be a dumbass. Simple as that.

I've noticed alot of people write here complaining about getting bulied in school. Who cares what they think? Just live your life, get an education and stop whining about it, you wont care about it when your older and once your into university its all fun from there :gappy: (Besides exams).