Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kids
NO WAY. It's immoral to shoot down kids with a sniper or put them on fire with a flamethrower. Juse, NO!
cars with regular names
through out the series they'v had these names. It's quite nice. What names would you want?
Strip Clubs
Already had, and surely will have again.
Present Day
What's that? You mean just like the game should be in 2007?

Yea...kids is a retarded idea...thats a law suit waiting to happen.

Cars...i mean like Mustang and Viper not Stallion and Banshee and stuff like that...not made up names b/c that would be way eaisier for the find the car mini-missions...((in GTASA i had lots of trouble)).

Present day... yea i mean like 2000-2010...anywhere in between

Its better for R* to use that money to make better games then to use to get permission to use a car name. Its a name big deal. Whats so bad about just driving a stallion instead of a mustang as they are basically the same except for the name. Is the name really that importnat.

yeah, what if... I wouldn't care. Would make the game better.

GTA is not supposed to be that realistic. As long as it's fun. And I don't want a mission saying, steal the Diablo from Mr. Wanka. I'd prefer it being Infernus.

Edit: Gran Turismo 4 didn't have porsche and lamborghine and stuff, cause they wanted to much cash for it.

Edited by Jace

Its time for me to put this bitch to rest...

The reason there are not real real cars in Gta gasmes is plainly because car manufacturers dont want to see, or for other peopke to see their cars being turned into flaming trash heaps. Fair enough Gran turismo have damage models, but not to the extent that would satisfy gta players...

Also, it would cost alot less for rockstar to make a 'knock - off' version of a car with a similar name, whilst avoiding lawsuits...

grab people and drag people and chuck them off buildings

heh that would be cool....

^(mr lama) yes, and if they have the cars in there games, they WONT be able to have model damage, only textural.

new subject.

better falling physics. all i can say cuz i dont know much about that kind of physics.

Walk into all buildings? I don't know about that man, I mean, sure having the option to walk into every damn house would be kinda cool, hehe but would it really work? Maybe so, it's a good idea you know and it makes it even more realistic. Hehe, then I can sneak inside a house and surprise a girl in the shower :D