>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

Wow!That was really large wishlist.

- Air rescue/ambulance for country side and deserts!!!

There wont be countryside and deserts.

Better Spawning:

- I hate the way R* designs how vehicles and people Pop up instantly. Ex: Look at a dead end st. and look away from it then look back. in seconds a car appears. How about spawning them around the corner where the player cant see them initially

Good Idea.

- Serial Killers that instantly kills you [stealthly] if you are not vigilant [at night]

- Crime Scenes!!! Police Barricades the area together with the FBI and CSI

- jungles with wild animals!!!

- Quick sand!!!

- Sharks :'( !!!]

I doubt that R* will make game with Ghosts and UFOs

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow!That was really large wishlist.
- Air rescue/ambulance for country side and deserts!!!

There wont be countryside and deserts.

Better Spawning:

- I hate the way R* designs how vehicles and people Pop up instantly. Ex: Look at a dead end st. and look away from it then look back. in seconds a car appears. How about spawning them around the corner where the player cant see them initially

Good Idea.

- Serial Killers that instantly kills you [stealthly] if you are not vigilant [at night]

- Crime Scenes!!! Police Barricades the area together with the FBI and CSI

- jungles with wild animals!!!

- Quick sand!!!

- Sharks :'( !!!]

I doubt that R* will make game with Ghosts and UFOs

But they should! (check the bold) It would make the game funner aswell. R*'s myths and secrets are beginning to go downhill.

Lol, check the bald...lol..bald...anyways, yeah, it would be funny with UFO's and ghsots, would make it more realistic, but a jungle...eh...and animals...eh...would be same as kids, anyways, i like the idea of crime scenes and serial killers :P, also would be nice with news, like radio, TV, and newspaper

Lol, check the bald...lol..bald...anyways, yeah, it would be funny with UFO's and ghsots, would make it more realistic, but a jungle...eh...and animals...eh...would be same as kids, anyways, i like the idea of crime scenes and serial killers :P, also would be nice with news, like radio, TV, and newspaper

? What are you talking about "check the bald"?

PURCHASABLE CARS!! when you get really RICH!!

like all EXOTIC EURO CARS to AMERICAN BAD ASS SUV's And HOTRODS

to ASIAN RACERS!!

well maybe licensed is not a Rockstar thing...but maybe make them look as the original like in Getaway

ADVANTAGES OF PURCHASABLE CARS

-never dissapear on map. have a blip or steering wheel sign on map

-cannot be stolen

-doors are locked so police or enemies cant pull you out

-when they blow up insurance will put them back on your garage

-more Customization more RIMS

-Detailed interior

-bulletholes

-can be made bulletproof but handling and speed will be affected

-you can call your homies to drive it to your location then take over

MORE MANSIONS TO BUY!!!

with garage that can store your fettish for cars up to 15cars

a Dock for your multi million YAcht

a helipad

swimming pool

own billiard table

usable furnitures like sitting and taking nap to regain life

own Gun cabinet

eating at your own fridge

a bar for your expensive whiskey

ABILITY TO DRINK ALCOHOL and SMOKE. from Cheap BEER to EXPENSIVE COGNAC from MARLBORO to CUBAN CIGAR

-when your drunk i wish the visual will be wobbly like when your dizzy

so that you cant drive well or DUI

PURCHASABLE YACHTS

from a fishing boat to a speedboat and to a multi million ultra luxury yacht like FERETTI

with usable interiors just like home and Girls and bitches swimming around

OH MY OTHER WISH IS ALREADY IMPOSSIBLE LIKE OWNING A PRIVATE JET coz GTA4 dont have

MANUALY PILOT

or AUTO PILOT. when aout pilot mode you can view the interior of the Jet the luxurious things around you

HOMIES CAN DRIVE

MORE BUSINESS AND ESTABLISHMENTS TO BE PURCHASED

- a lot more hidden/ rare cars in the game, keeps it interesting

- you shud be able to shoot down cables and telephone wires and if it touches any1 they shud get elctrocuted and die

- when your in a chase with the cops and you switch cars without any cops around to see you and u get out of the area quickly enough, your wanted level shud dissapear

- really fast vehicles like rocket cars, dragsters ect

- bigger unique jumps like a draw bridge

- tanks with tracks instead of wheels and dont blow up cars on contact, also when the army comes after you they fire the cannon

- more ways to control gang members such as having them drive u to a destination or follow somebody. you shud also be able to hav them follow behind you in their own cars, this way when youre being chased by the cops they cud help you by running them off the road or sumthin. you shud also be able to hav them hang around certain areas

- a more realistic 1st person view when youre driving so you can see the steering wheel and inside of the car

- more ways to make your car faster and handle better

- u shud be able to use your own music to listen to while playing

- bums on the street play instruments, beg and do stuff for money

- they shud hav loan sharks and if you dont pay them back they send hitmen after you

- a lot more ways to earn and spend money

- being able to rob people instead of having to kill them, but other people shud be able to rob you too

- maybe instead of dealing drugs you cud sell stolen cars but if you sell one to an undercover cop youll get ambushed by police

- being able to carry around multiple vehicles on the packer or in the back of a 18 wheeler

- being able to get drunk like in the phil cassidy mission in vice city

- adrenaline pill works while driving

- being able to take hostages and use them as sheilds but at which point cops will use snipers so you hav to keep moving

- traffic shud be a little more real for example in the middle of the night the streets shud be pretty much empty while during rush hour there shud many many cars on the road. this might help on missions where u get into long car chases.

- when you hear a cop on the police radio you shud be able to go to where they are and see whats happening

- able to save the game while in a RV or a camper so you can save pretty much anywhere, you shud also be able to save at hotels and motels but itd cost you money

- lock-up storage places that you can buy and store stuff in, such as cars and what not

Edited by tdog07029

This is my wishlist for GTA IV. I'm glad some stuff already got confirmed, like more realistic graphics.

Realism

- Overal a less cartoony feel, more real life.

- Better faces

- Better car physics, damage model... think Driv3r's car physics, with even more damage. Hey, we're talking next-gen after all.

- Ragdoll for all NPC's and Niko.

- Building damage, but don't take it too far. Smashable windows, bullet holes, breakable doors.

- You can't go and drive trough lightposts and traffic lights like a knife trough butter. When you hit one, you'll bend it or break it completely, but you'll slow down severely and your car damage.

- You can't punch or kick metal posts down. But you can destroy small wooden objects and cardboard stuff, like boxes by hand.

- More realistic fire behaviour, better explosions (I liked the ones in Saints Row), being able to set flamable objects on fire and maybe use them as a weapon.

- No more explosion when your car is upside down.

- Ambulance used to cause more deaths than they saved live's. Have them dodging pedestrians when they come to save someone, it's just plain silly that in the previous games they drove like idiots.

- Snow and Winter. It's New York.

- Holidays.

- Random crimes on the street.

- Random traffic accidents.

City Life

- People going to do stuff. Jobs, shops, visit people...

- Have shops and banks you enter. Also be able to rob them and

- Ability to buy clothes.

- More different NPC's, no more clones walking around.

- Busy traffic in some area's, just like NYC.

- People park their car in parking lots.

Weaponry

- All basic guns. Pistol, Shotgun, Uzi, Submachine Gun, Assault rifle, flame thrower, rocket launcher.

- Knives, like kitchen knife, army knife, butcher knife.

- Get swords at shady antique/pawn shops or something.

- Bombs. Molotov, remote control bomb, car bomb, grenade...

- Use any object you can pick up as a weapon. Think tools, broken glass, bottles...

- Tanks and Army Choppers.

Vehicles

- Wide selection of vehicles. From crappy ghetto cars and average family cars (common) to stretch limo's, ferrari's and hummers (rare).

- 70's muscle cars!

- Ability to sell cars.

- Ability to costumise cars.

- Stealing parked cars is harder. Involves breaking the window and hotwiring. (I'm glad it's confirmed)

Police and Wanted level

- No more army chasing you. That's just unrealistic. Only when you break into their base or something.

- Have police try the P.I.T. manouvre on you. (Bumping into the back of your car to spin you around)

- Police recognize your face after being arrested for multiple big crimes.

- When busted, you have a chance to break free before they got you cuffed.

Missions and Side Missions

- I'd like a story based around smuggling people, as suggested in the trailer.

- Have the vigilante, ambulance, fire and other side missions.

- Rob banks, prepare the robbery, (optional, you may try on your own->)round up a crew, get chased, try to get to your safehouse.

Property

- Be able to own your own house or appartment.

- Be able to sell property.

Radio

- Have radio cahnnels for: Rock, Alternative, Pop, R&B, Dance, Drum and Base, Hiphop, Old Skool rap, talk radio, news.

- Police radio (with reports on your crimes as well as random ones).

- Be able to use your own mp3's as a station.

- Have an MP3 player to listen to music while on the street or in the subway.

Random stuff

- Have the extra stuff in it, like basejumping in SA.

- Offcourse, have the dark comedy.

- Be able to insult random people to challenge them to fight you.

Have fun reading it, feel free to comment.

My Wishhlist:

-Ability to see from inside the car instead of bumper view

-Interiors should be better than the usaul black leather

-Play as a white guy agian

-bring back undercover cops and spike strips

- make better ways to make people follow you, like how it is in Half Life, walk up to them and they will back up, so u want have to shoot them otta the way

- Ability to add a siren to your car as a customizable freature

- have other people drive while you shoot out ouf the window with a crosshair

- bullet holes

- Hadicap people, children, animals

- ability to go fishing and eat fishes on the boat

- stealth anytime by how much distance, how many kills, how many sound is made, where you do it

- Bank robbings

- eat dead bodies

Whats with the fishing and the fact of eating fish. Im sure that would be a boring feature.

Might as well be an explosion because there would be no other way to flip your car back over. The only benefits of that would be not to take health damage with no explosion.

No, actually you can flip your car back over (when they improve the car physics). Using another car to ram into it. Plus it's more realistic.

My Wishhlist:

-Ability to see from inside the car instead of bumper view

-Interiors should be better than the usaul black leather

-bring back undercover cops and spike strips

- make better ways to make people follow you, like how it is in Half Life, walk up to them and they will back up, so u want have to shoot them otta the way

- Ability to add a siren to your car as a customizable freature(I really like dis one)

- have other people drive while you shoot out ouf the window with a crosshair(Kool just like that mission in S.A.

- bullet holes

- Hadicap people, children, animals

- ability to go fishing and eat fishes on the boat(?)

- stealth anytime by how much distance, how many kills, how many sound is made, where you do it

- Bank robbings

- eat dead bodies

Eat dead bodies!? Niko aint a creature thats disgusting.

Might as well be an explosion because there would be no other way to flip your car back over. The only benefits of that would be not to take health damage with no explosion.

No, actually you can flip your car back over (when they improve the car physics). Using another car to ram into it. Plus it's more realistic.

Ramming a car into an already upside down car would be an unorthodox way of getting your car back. Plus, I doubt you'd be able to that. Wouldn't the car just slide in the path it's being rammed in?

My Wishhlist:

Even though this quote is from 2 years ago and it was quoted many times in this page, I just have to ask why it would really matter what race the protagonist was?

Heh, at the rate we're going at, we'll be at GTA OV in no time! :P

So TVG got banned or just left? Whatever, doesn't matter that much anyways.

Well when I was in the "throwing people of skyscrapers" topic I kind of suggested the idea of being able to save the replays. So when you do something awesome in single player or online you can save it to rub in your friends faces or just show off. Got the idea from Halo 3 and Madden. Something else I came up with in the GTA IV News Section with the info from Play magazine about sending text messages and not only receiving them. I know it would be really annoying and time consuming to actually type all of them up so I thought about having preset messages like: calling your gang members to help you out "I need back up, come help!" or "The cops are on my tail, help me lose them." (where they would take a car and lead the cops away evading you one star. And some other ones with all you have to do is select one and press send. Just a couple of ideas I think would make the game really cool. :)