Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll make a list (order of thougts, not importance):

1-) More realistic money. I mean, who gets 10K for blowing up people with a RC, for exemple ? :rolleyes:

2-) As everyone, better crash effects

3-) Less, a lot less cloned pedestrians

4-) New rides

5-) New car modifications. I know it's not a NFS game, but, if they keep the tuning car thing, they should upgrade it.

6-) A nice and sensed storyline

7-) Clothes shops. GTA's a life-like game and I think it would add more realism to be able to change outfits.

8-) Easter eggs and other stupid things that R* can make. Funny stuff like when CJ gets raped by Catalina.

9-) Better AI cops. I'd like to have no more "You-hit-someone-in-the-face-I-pull-my-pistol-and-bust-'till-I-run-outta-ammo" kinda like cops. I'd prever to see cops who, as long as you don't pull your gun out, they'll do the same. Or they pull it out, but not fire it, just tell you to stop. It's weird, but I'd like to, if I want, be able to surrender and not using brutal (or bloody) force. It would add realism, don't you think ?

10-) No more feeding, no more gyms ( I'm pretty sure there won't be, but who knows)

11-) A lot of side missions who are related to the storyline. I mean, who thought that Vigilante and Paramedics missions ever fitted in any GTA ? Me, I've never. Yeah, it's cool, but, it doesn't fit.

12-) I'd like to see cops protecting me. I get into sumkinda trouble (I get shot), I fire back and a policeman sees me, he should only shot a me. But at those who fired first, y'know m'sayin' ?

I think it's about it & yeah, Fatalgamer, it's R* North

Edited by Essi

they shud hav it so u can bribe the cops anytime while ur being chased, only with each wanted star u get, the bribe will cost more. maybe u cud call ur crooked lawyer and hav him pay off the cops for u.

but maybe on the 6th star you cudnt bribe them b/c it wud be the fbi/ some federal agency chasing you and if they caught u youd hav to go to jail but it wud be quick and easy to break out.

maybe u cud use ur one phone call to call ur cousin and hav him blow a hole in the side of the wall and heli ur ass out of there, and the police wud start chasing u again and youd hav to change clothes at ur house after u lose the cops since youd be in a orange jumpsuit.

also there cud be a mission where u hav to get sent to jail, so u can break someone else out or kill someone who's ratting on you.

perhaps even when ur not on a mission and u get sent there, someone will offer u money to break them out, but it wud be harder than just breaking urself out, because other inmates in the prison are trying to kill him and u hav to get him out b4 they go out to "the yard" or to the cafeteria where other ppl mite try to kill him.

just sum ideas

[*] Mental Status

Nervous, Anxious, Curious, Amused, Overtought, etc.

When someone punches Niko -> Nervous/Mad, if Roman tells a joke -> Amused etc.

You've been playing Indigo Prophecy/Farenheit way too much, haven't you? :P

Rockstar North is responsible for all GTAs, except for the portable versions and the Xbox ports of GTA 3 and VC.

Oh man you got me on this one :D

i think it would be fuuny if niko could get drunk ;)

that would be funny getting drunk and the screen would go blury lol

and maybe if it stuffs around with the controls and it would

be hard to drive lol

Edited by shaunw

I want Tommy to die. He's overrated.

If you're talking about Tommy Vercetti, nah, he rules

that would be funny getting drunk and the screen would go blury lol

and maybe if it stuffs around with the controls and it would

be hard to drive lol

Yeah, i hope thats in the Game :thumbsup:.

I would like if a main character could be Croatian, licensed cars, better crash model, new weathers like snow, or incidents like floods. But my biggest wish is that it comes out on PC so I don't need to buy ps3.

Why The PS3. Those Things Suck.

The Xbox 360's Graphics Are 2x better Than The PS3 And An Elite's 120 GB!!

Don't Invest In Those Things. There More Like CrapS3's! :huh:

Edited by JakeTheSnake89

I would like if a main character could be Croatian, licensed cars, better crash model, new weathers like snow, or incidents like floods. But my biggest wish is that it comes out on PC so I don't need to buy ps3.

dont bash the ps3, if you get a hd tv the graphics are way better, if you Are going to buy the 360 buy it for the exclusive content, that is better in the 360 version

fanboys FTW!

im still only going to buy this game for computer. ill get my freind to get it for 360.

i never got how one close shot to the head in gta will NOT kill you, more like take away 15 percent health. but when you get busted, just one cop needs to get you in your car with the door open. that doesnt make any sense. couldnt you just wack him or something to make him go away? even 1-6 shots will NOT kill you.