How long do you think that it will take you to complete all the missions in GTA IV

Maybe a week or two... I'm not gonna rush it, and it's near impossible to tell.

For the first few hours i'll maybe do a few missions - Violent killing spree - Couple more missions - Violent killing spree... Then i'll probably get stuck on a mission and decide i want to call a friend for a game of bowling. Eventually i'll want to take the chopper for a clear view of LC from the skies... The list go's on and on.

Well for the past two games I bought out of the GTA series (LCS and SA), I performed this kinda "stake-out" beat all the missions in one sitting and found that I missed some of the better missions that I enjoyed on the play backthrough.

So for GTAIV, I'm thinking I'll keep it at a slow pace to enjoy the game.

Not gonna rush at all. I hear people say that they're gonna take it slow, around 1-2 weeks, but I think I'll take longer than that. Of course once I get it and start playing, I'll never want to put it down, but I'm going to explore the hell out of it in between maybe every 5-6 missions. I think I could do it in a week, but that sucks. Where's the fun?

Here is my plan in 9 steps:

1) Finish all missions in about 24 - 48 hours

2) Cruise around, mess about and explore

3) Finish all side missions

4) Search for hidden packages and other hidden things and complete bonuses

5) Play online

6) Go on a large killing spree

7) Search for easter eggs

8) Start new game and redo everything in a much more stylish way

9) Destroy the CD :evil:

This is how i finished Assassins Creed.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

I'll guess and say 2-3 weeks. Just want to relax and enjoy chaos. Although since R* is taking a more relastic approach I will try to too.

Yeah right. :lolbounce: I'm not going to rush threw, but who knows along it can take them maybe theres just one mission at the end thats mad hard and it takes you longer. Although I found all missions fairly easy to complete.

I'm gonna take it relatively slow, I see no need to rush through just for the accolade of beating GTAIV reasonably quickly. And even then, other people will do the same thing, which sort of ruins the point of it. I want to explore every area, memorise the shortcuts and just have fun doing it. I still don't get bored driving around every city in all the previous GTA games, so this will take me an absolute age to finish.