Teens arrested for cooking feces

Slyde

Source

Police say they have arrested three teens they believe were involved in the incident.

---

SANDY, Utah (ABC 4 News) — Police in Sandy are looking for three men who were involved in cooking human feces in a convenience store microwave oven.

Police say one of the men placed a one gallon plastic baggie with human feces inside of it inside the oven and set the timer for ten minutes.

They say it happened on March 23rd at approximately 10:45 p.m. at the 7-11 at 2175 East 9400 South.

The men left the area, and after the bag exploded, it ruined the microwave costing approximately $3500.00 in damage. The store had to be aired out for a long period of time, causing lost profits.

Police released surveillance photos of the crime in hopes the suspects can be identified.

More feces

TEENS IN TROUBLE OVER TOSSED FECES

Thursday, January 10, 2008

O'Fallon, Mo. — Two O'Fallon 17-year-olds have been charged with misdemeanors for their role in lobbing a bag of feces into a Walgreens store, splattering a pregnant woman.

Justin T. Keiser, of the first block of Brookside Court, and Kyle G. Medley, of the 100 block of Stage Coach Landing, have been charged with third-degree assault and property damage.

Police said they were among a group of six teens who concocted the stunt Dec. 7 at a Walgreens at 920 North Main Street in O'Fallon. Police said Keiser drove the minivan and decided that they would throw a bag of feces into the store. Medley provided the feces, they said.

The bag's contents struck a 37-year-old pregnant woman. Some of it got into her mouth. The woman, Ivette Geusz, a schoolteacher, said she must continue to undergo tests for six months to make sure she and her baby did not catch any disease. Advertisement

"I'm glad they charged them," Geusz said. "I wish they could find more charges."

The boys and their families could not be reached Tuesday evening.

Police said the boys were driving around with some younger teens and decided to throw the bag into Walgreens, not targeting anyone. The bag hit a security scanner inside the entrance of the store and the contents hit Geusz, some carpet and store merchandise.

Geusz said the two oldest boys later came to her classroom at Fort Zumwalt North High School to apologize. She said she asked them to leave because she did not believe what the boys were telling her.

Some of Geusz's students banded together to buy her a new coat after the incident.

Now, Geusz said, she hopes the courts will impose a punishment that sends a message, perhaps requiring the boys to pay for her clothes and do community service. "I'd love to see them in jail," she said. "I'd love to see that because what they did is just horrendous."

The maximum penalty for the assault charges is one year in jail and a $1,000 fine. The maximum for property damage is six months in jail and a $500 fine. The other teens could face juvenile charges.

Edited by Slyde

Holy flammin' crap...oh, right.

Don't they have Playstations in Utah?

I'm guessing the $3500 in damage includes cleaning the store & lost profits, it's a little steep just for a microwave.

Prime suspects -

http://www.greenpeace.org/raw/image_full/i...arrested-in.jpg

http://www.mavav.org/2006/12/21/burgerkingxbox.jpg

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Componen...070529.300w.jpg

If you see these individuals, contact the police immediately. Do NOT attempt to apprehend them yourself.

Uh, the feces got in her mouth. She must feel pretty uneasy since shes pregnant. And your own shit has a stinkbomb I'd leave that has your last alternative, but still its worse than the latter option that you have to pay for. Only last week was a stink bomb released in my school (no joke) smelled like old decayed rotten eggs and freshly puked vomit. :sick: Still not the worst case senerio.

Edited by totalaccessGTA

Uh, the feces got in her mouth. She must feel pretty uneasy since shes pregnant. And your own shit has a stinkbomb I'd leave that has your last alternative, but still its worse than the latter option that you have to pay for. Only last week was a stink bomb released in my school (no joke) smelled like old decayed rotten eggs and freshly puked vomit. :sick: Still not the worst case senerio.

Damn, if they got in her mouth Jesus Christ, that's fucking disgusting. I hope those kids pay!

OMG GTA IV COMES OUT IN A WEEK xsitemeant