NO LEAKED INFORMATION TOPICS.

Sherman

It's came to the staff's attention that there is a growing number of topics with leaked information. We'd appreciate if you don't even bother posting this up, as the topic will get deleted. Rockstar worked hard to get the game produced and sent out, and the fact we've been requested not to let leaked content be on our forums, it's for the best. A little late, but better than never.

Thanks,

TGTAP Staff

Members posting up any links to any leaks will be banned.

If you want to help stop the leaks then PM it to one of our staff who can notify R* who can then get it taken down using their magical powers.

*link and topic removed*

It may have been edited, but if it hasn't there's a direct link.

Members posting up any links to any leaks will be banned.

If you want to help stop the leaks then PM it to one of our staff who can notify R* who can then get it taken down using their magical powers.

Woops...

Well I removed the link I posted within 2 minutes (because I saw the title of this sticky). And it's only fair towards Rockstar though.

There's a guy playing right now - I was watching, but I've pulled myself away from it. It reveals spoilers. Actually, I think I better remove the link..

EDIT: Done it. I think I might stay offline until the day it's out, adios.

Edited by The Bossman

Youtube has removd most of the videos, but I did some searching there, im still able to see some videos that hasn't been removed, that suprised me a little... And some of them even been added before the onces that got deleted.

Edited by mutu