Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hy all my name is Nandi and I have just joined...

and I have a question two...

can someone give me a save after the mission wen you must protect diaz because i have gta vice city ultimatemod...there is something wrong...because when diaz is coming in the car...that car is with 2 doors in this mod and here ist he problem ddiaz is comming with 2 bodyguards and when he get out from the car one of the bodyguard kill him...because the second guard come`s out from the car were diaz get out...

If you understand or not...I don`t realy care...just give me a save file after that mission

can someone give me a save after the mission wen you must protect diaz because i have gta vice city ultimatemod...there is something wrong...because when diaz is coming in the car...that car is with 2 doors in this mod and here ist he problem ddiaz is comming with 2 bodyguards and when he get out from the car one of the bodyguard kill him...because the second guard come`s out from the car were diaz get out...

If you understand or not...I don`t realy care...just give me a save file after that mission

Welcome

Post this in the Vice City Help Section.

Someone might have it

Hello NandY, and welcome :).