Sign in to follow this  
My Friiend iis Jesus

Only one infurnes..?

Is it true that theres only one infurness in story mode..??

Coz im scared to drive the one i have in case i wreck it.. :whistle:

if you drive the infurnes around the city others will spawn

Is it true that theres only one infurness in story mode..??

Coz im scared to drive the one i have in case i wreck it.. :whistle:

what he said. apperently the car that you'r driving always keeps spawning near you. they've done that in all the gtas...

I always wondered that... What will happen if you take on of Stevies cars? Will it respawn in the original position or will it get cross off the list but you won't get paid? As for Infernuses I haven't seen much (if any) and same thing goes for Comets as well.

what he said. apperently the car that you'r driving always keeps spawning near you. they've done that in all the gtas...

That's clumping, one of the ongoing headaches R* has tried to get sorted over the years. In Saint's Row, the cars

would spawn w/ various accessories & in various conditions to at least give the illusion of variety.

I've seen a couple (literally a couple) in traffic, I think in Star Junction & west Alderney (nice neighborhoods) but not

many.

I have never played single player past the first island and I've seen every car named in this thread. Not only driving around, but parked, too.

It's a game of odds, really.

Now that I recall, I remember seeing some high end vehicles earlier in the game, the Coquette for instance...that I haven't seen in quite a while, like since I opened the second island.