post a pic of your house

Mike356

cardboardboxsizesye5.jpg

I don't have an actual picture, but this one is very accurate. Mine's covered with saran wrap for rain protection and tinfoil under that for Government protection. The ladies love it; completely owns some two car garage bullshit fullsize house.

if you can't detect my sarcasm, you're a fucking idiot.

Streetview is only that accurate for US streets.

Also WTF but is your house made out of wood or something? LOL what if there's a fire, your entire home will burn down. I swear I see this style on loads of American houses and I do wonder why it's so popular, it looks silly (if it's just an effect they put over the brickwork) - if it's actually built out of wood then just lol.

Not as bad as council estates in the UK though (no offense to anyone in the unfortunate situation of having to live on one but you have to admit they are the scum of the country, streets ridden with chavs and other loser types).

Not as bad as council estates in the UK though (no offense to anyone in the unfortunate situation of having to live on one but you have to admit they are the scum of the country, streets ridden with chavs and other loser types).

Those houses are bloody awful, they are just semi-detached two story houses with each quarter (in my town anyway) having different colours on each quarter of the house. In Falkirk Town, these houses are full of people who a drunks, who take illegal drugs and those who make them. They are horrible places.

I live in a typical brick house here, detached and has 4 bedrooms. It is two storeys high and has an attic.

myhousenorth.jpg