What Really Pisses You Off?

Meow

One thing that has got to me lately is the fact that people persist to post in every voting topic instead of one or two. There are over 30 topics and someone has to post in about 28 of them. I don't know if it's to boost their post count but it sure is ridiculous. It's more of a popularity contest anyway, hence why some members are voting on the same member(s) in almost every vote.

One thing that has got to me lately is the fact that people persist to post in every voting topic instead of one or two. There are over 30 topics and someone has to post in about 28 of them. I don't know if it's to boost their post count but it sure is ridiculous. It's more of a popularity contest anyway, hence why some members are voting on the same member(s) in almost every vote.

It's either a popularity contest or the member's lack of knowing the majority of the people nominated.

There are a lot of things that piss me off...and I can't even really think of any good ones or enough of them to make a decent post about what pisses me off.

...this topic sort of pisses me off. :awesome:

Maybe they post in those topics because this is a message board? Personally, I like to see who has voted for who. Also, maybe you should look at the date you joined and your post count before you try to bash others for "spamming to boost their post count".

Maybe they post in those topics because this is a message board? Personally, I like to see who has voted for who. Also, maybe you should look at the date you joined and your post count before you try to bash others for "spamming to boost their post count".

Likewise. I doubt you'd of had a smaller postcount than I if you were much more active. I'd like to see who voted for who but not in every topic, I only posted in 10 or so not 20 and more. I know it's a message board but some members are being spammers by posting in every topic. That's why S-V was almost banned - he was post banned for 2 days - for posting in every topic he entered which is what I've seen you do lately.

I couldn't careless if you laugh at me, I have a hard life as it is with people laughing at me everyday at school. I'm pretty much used to it now.

Edit: That's only half the truth, I don't get laughed at all the time, just as jokes, I usually laugh at other people :awesome:

Edited by Thomas.

I couldn't careless if you laugh at me, I have a hard life as it is with people laughing at me everyday at school. I'm pretty much used to it now.

Edit: That's only half the truth, I don't get laughed at all the time, just as jokes, I usually laugh at other people :awesome:

Yeah, laughing at other people is awesome!

A lot of things piss me off nowadays, pretty much all my classmates with the exception of 2 or 3, people that say the Wii is shit because the games for it don't have super hd graphics, comments on youtube, meh I can't be bothered to list anymore.

I was being sarcastic about laughing at other people in case you din't understand

Edited by Ivan

Firstly Thomas, Nate is right, you're hardly in a position to point the finger, for the reason he specified. If people want to post in every topic, they can, the staff will deem whether or not they're in breach of the rules. For the record, Spider didn't come close to being banned. We were being extra vigilant about the frequency of his posts, and eventually had to take action, but the problem was never severe enough to warrant banning him.

I was only retaliating to what Nate had said. If it weren't the morning when I had replied then I wouldn't have been bothered by what he said. But I was only saying what pisses me off, each of us have opinions and if someone doesn't like it then they can go piss off.

Just get back on topic instead of winging at my opinion.

I have a hard life as it is with people laughing at me everyday at school. I'm pretty much used to it now.

Edit: That's only half the truth, I don't get laughed at all the time, just as jokes, I usually laugh at other people

Oh, I see, THIS is ontopic. I must be mistaken. And I'm not sure quite why you thought SV almost got banned, it's nothing to do with you really, and you had no justification for saying what you did. Also, why aren't I allowed to contest your opinion, you did it to Nate, we have to be able to take it as well as give it.

• 2 weeks later...

When my computer doesn't work....

Such as:

Failing to boot up at all. (Crashing after IDE Detection, Crashing during CPU/ Memory Detection, Crashing during Windows Boot, etc.)

Failing to pass the POST due to an overclock.

Failing to initialize half my programs 9/10 of the times I boot.

Crashes to due to a bad overclock after successful boot.

Just plain sucks because it's old, outdated, etc.

And there's a couple other things that have happened too, but these happen the most often.

For what it's worth, you're not alone, Huck. In the late '80s/early' 90s Disney sought & got restraining orders

against a guy who had Disney characters tattooed on himself. He was a bit of a celebrity on the tattoo circuit

& made a few bucks in appearance fees (for the amount & quality of work, not just that they were Disney art).

Is that why you changed your sig? (New one is sharp.)

For what it's worth, you're not alone, Huck. In the late '80s/early' 90s Disney sought & got restraining orders

against a guy who had Disney characters tattooed on himself. He was a bit of a celebrity on the tattoo circuit

& made a few bucks in appearance fees (for the amount & quality of work, not just that they were Disney art).

Is that why you changed your sig? (New one is sharp.)

Yep, heard of it before... It's just that me and my mate felt that they retconned it too much... As for the sig, hmm, nope...

When weird gay people from portugal tell me that they want to marry me, via their signature. :wtf:

At least they don't want to kill you. :thumbsup:

We're coming up on the worst time of the year in the US. Tax time. Now we have a president who continually

appoints people to fill major positions that are....TAX CHEATS!

Dude, WTF?!?!?! The guy now in charge of the IRS (agency charged w/ collection of taxes & enforcement of tax laws)

knowingly evaded nearly $50k until he was appointed. Tom Daschel got the nod to be secretary of Health & Human

Services (welfare) until it was revealed he owed $125k, a bulk of that under law HE HELPED DRAFT!

Almost every day for the last week or so there's been at least one Obama minion that has tax problems. But this

country is so wrapped up in the epic Obama joygasm that it doesn't seem to matter, these guys just "made a mistake"

or it was "a hiccup". Hannity or Limbaugh miss one nickle & they'll keep Gitmo open just for them.

You expect me to pay.....why? Screw that, I'm not paying. What department do I get to run?

When Australians make up excuses for losing in sport.

eg. England beat Australia in the Olympics, on the news i heard them saying "Were the British cheating?. More on that tommorrow".

and also, once Australia was vursing Ireland in gaylic footbal, and Ireland beat them, and then on the radio i heard,

"Well the only reason they won is because they are used to it, this is the first time we are vursing anyone in that"

Like... Seriously, Australians, you suck

Stop making stupid excuses for losing in Sport.

By the way AFL is a pussy Australian version of Rugby! Get Over It!

Edited by macorules94

When Australians make up excuses for losing in sport.

eg. England beat Australia in the Olympics, on the news i heard them saying "Were the British cheating?. More on that tommorrow".

and also, once Australia was vursing Ireland in gaylic footbal, and Ireland beat them, and then on the radio i heard,

"Well the only reason they won is because they are used to it, this is the first time we are vursing anyone in that"

Like... Seriously, Australians, you suck

Stop making stupid excuses for losing in Sport.

By the way AFL is a pussy Australian version of Rugby! Get Over It!

You see shit like this is what can get people banned, and start flaimwars. Just shut the fuck up Maco and keep it to yourself. Thank You :) We should hang out.

Edited by Husky