Fuck pizza instead of girls

Husky

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reminds me of the official masturbation topic

Haha I'd completely forgotten about that. Can't remember who the hell made it but it was so random at the time.

I wonder if Husky will ever show up again, after his suspension, I really hope so.

I expect an immediate post saying he was obviously joking.

Hmm... or a post saying that his time spent not on TGTAP was instead spent experimenting with different pizza types, thin or thick base, stuffed crust or normal, temperature of pizza, which toppings are the best for maximum pleasure etc.

I expect a well written report on the advantages and disadvantages of each, a comparison with real sex, plus a conclusion as to which is better based on such conditions as; safety, pleasure, ease, and social impacts.

Can't you picture the grocer?

"Son that's the 5th time this week you've been here for Pizza, what are you doing with it?"

or his mother?

"Why does there appear to be 3 perfectly good pizza's in the trash?"

My biggest question, aside from "Why?" is how is he not burning himself? Microwaves get things hella hot really fast. The penis is skin, if you wrapped your finger in a pizza it would burn. How many of us have burned the roof of our mouths on hot cheese before?

I saw a "show" entitled 101 most embarrassing sexual acts.

One was a dude who microwaved a cantelope for all of 10 seconds, cut a hole in the top and put penis in said hole. He ended up with like 2nd degree burns on his penis.

What happens if you get a piece of cheese or sauce stuck in the tip? That would have to burn.

You guys are giving him too much shit :P

I wonder if Husky will ever show up again, after his suspension, I really hope so.

I expect an immediate post saying he was obviously joking.

Hmm... or a post saying that his time spent not on TGTAP was instead spent experimenting with different pizza types, thin or thick base, stuffed crust or normal, temperature of pizza, which toppings are the best for maximum pleasure etc.

I expect a well written report on the advantages and disadvantages of each, a comparison with real sex, plus a conclusion as to which is better based on such conditions as; safety, pleasure, ease, and social impacts.

I'd do the real sex part :awesome:

We all know what the conclusion will be :hurrhurr:

Edited by warrior13

Are you a

pizza_lover_tshirt-p235878969143819275qi7x_210.jpg

Someone log in to his profile and put that as his personal photo and/or avatar?

As well as maybe counting as beastality could it count as necrophillia as the meat is from dead animals.

Someone likes sausage IN their pizza.. :lol:

There... fixed :P

I so called someone doing that. Heh.

Can't you picture the grocer?

"Son that's the 5th time this week you've been here for Pizza, what are you doing with it?"

or his mother?

"Why does there appear to be 3 perfectly good pizza's in the trash?"

My biggest question, aside from "Why?" is how is he not burning himself? Microwaves get things hella hot really fast. The penis is skin, if you wrapped your finger in a pizza it would burn. How many of us have burned the roof of our mouths on hot cheese before?

I saw a "show" entitled 101 most embarrassing sexual acts.

One was a dude who microwaved a cantelope for all of 10 seconds, cut a hole in the top and put penis in said hole. He ended up with like 2nd degree burns on his penis.

What happens if you get a piece of cheese or sauce stuck in the tip? That would have to burn.

You sure the pizza would appear alright afterward? :P As for burning, I really hope he lets it cool down for a 2 minutes like it says on the microwave instructions.

Are you a

There's a little mod... In the nets for IPB that is Member Snoop. You just enter the members name and get full access, it's wicked to do these things :P

Also. LOLWUT at the topic, I bet Husky's doing this to get the awards. Thing is, the awards are fucking far.

I've heard Chris has Mem. Snoop... Mmm.

Edited by Spider-Vice

In an attempt to discover any other life form that fucks pizza's, I found this [Link removed].

NSFW and all. Didn't watch the video. Stopped as soon as I saw his face, but it might be the real deal anyway.

No idea if this is acceptable. Please notify me, or just remove the link if it's.. well.. not ok. I seriously don't have an idea as I haven't even looked.

Edit: Nah, don't think it's ok.

Are you a

There's a little mod... In the nets for IPB that is Member Snoop. You just enter the members name and get full access, it's wicked to do these things :P

Also. LOLWUT at the topic, I bet Husky's doing this to get the awards. Thing is, the awards are fucking far.

I'm pretty sure the ability to edit members is standard in IPB.....

Are you a

I'm pretty sure the ability to edit members is standard in IPB.....

Yep, to an extent anyway. Mods can change peoples sigs/avatars/photo etc. so if they upload inappropriate content it can be dealt with without having to get an admin to remove it.

One of the mods will confirm this soon when they change Husky's pic I suppose.