Big Community Thread

Chris

Vic? You mean Romin?

Yeah, he's made millions of sites that all failed.

Chris is at uni and kinda busy. If you've got some premium quality JB and give it to him it will masively boost your chances of him helping.

Well, he's helped me upload my IPB Forum, so you'd give him some credit, I didn't know how to use Smart FTP until he showed me. So yeah, I know how to install IPB easily without using the 'Traditional' way which was uploading the whole file.

So yeah, my website should be done soon.

Who won? :)

I'm planning on leaving the US if another corrupt president is elected. I'm not sure where I would go yet.

Me :), and my buddy Ben.

We saw some kids so we thought he'd mess with them lol so we said get off our property, they did. There was 3 7th graders of them and 6 of us(3 8th graders, two 9th graders, and one 6th grader, I'm an 8th grader.)so they were scared. So they left and we just skated around there for a couple hours.

They came back and we just ignored them but they(lol)came with 3 other kids(still 7th graders)and just kept staring. So Charles(Chester an 8th grader)said what the fuck are you guys doing! They didn't do anyhting so all of us chased them on foot and they were on bikes and they were calling us pussies.

I realized they were scared of my bigger friends so just Charles, Ben and I chased them. They called us pussies so we all chased them. We quit running and walked away and they rode toward us and when we walked to them they'd ride off throwingrocks at us(OMGZ they threw so badly lmao)....they called us posers so I got hella mad and just I cheased them while they rode bikes. I caught up to this kid named Kyle on a mountain bike and pushed him, he told he not to push him so I kicked his back wheel and he fell on the side o the grass hill. Then this kid(which I give props for doing something)got off his bike and got into the position to push me. I figured wrestling is gay(lol)so I just punched him in the face. Remember this is just me fighting Walter and Kyle....

I started punching andd pushing him back til' he tripped over one of his tires. I got on him and started wailing on his helmet(yeah the y had their helmets on)cause I didn't really know what was going on and this was my frist fight. He said get off me and looked up and I got him a couple times in the face.

I looked up and saw Kyle was running towards me...he tackled me and was on top off me jus holding me down. I saw Ben(6th grader)was there and beating up Walter lol. I got up and Kyle and I just started wailing on each other. All of my friends got there by now and were just waching. All of the kids friends ran off so it was Ben vs. Walter and Kyle vs. me. This is all in the road and a car pulled over and tol us to stop or he'll call the cops. So we stopped and I haven't seen them at the jumps(lmao)since.I broke his glasses and none of his punches hurt me so either I had a lotta adreniline or he sucks at punching. At school Kyle said he gave me a bloody nose but he only hit me a couple times and they were in the stomach so yeah....I wish I video taped it. But Ben and I won so yay, I won my first fight.

@TM: Well I still find him a huge n00b.. Every month he's made some new website he wants me to join..

He just isn't the person for that :/

Oh, and I use CoreFTP. Doesn't look as good, but IMO it's better then Smart FTP.

@Slayer: Surgery for what? Hope everything will be fine and without to much pain/annoyance.

Well yesterday i giant horse racing lizard fell into my pool, and i buried it, i checked up the back of my property and i found it and been mauled and had no head.

ROFL! Had no head, idk why exactly but that is fu**ing funny.

Something dug it up and ate it?

But yeah, the Aussies got fuckin PWNED in the rugby today...

Me? Meh, not up to much... College, sleep, eat, GF, sleep, eat, college, GF, GF, GF, sleep, eat, college, GF... (vicious circle)

And I'm on Photshop, slaving away for the benefit of you peoples when I'm not doing that... :D

• 1 month later...