Big Community Thread

Chris

Indeed. My vacation is almost 2 times cheaper outside the high-season (now and Christmas) and the seats of the planes now have even less leg space so they can fit/dump more passengers in it. If they can't get all passengers in their crappy 767 then use a DC11! Geez... I love the DC11 BTW

So yesterday I had a fight with my dad (left traces that are seen as big blue marks). I think he was kinda drunk cause his breath really had a strong beer smell.. But yeah.. that kinda hurt.. And according to him I can say bye bye to a new PC.

I hope that was just one of his threats that he usually makes, but he said it quite serious and repeated it quite a lot of times so...

mmmn were to start.

my parents are divorced, so that fucked me up early in life i got over it though, i lived in new york for a while even though i was born in california. i moved away after i got shot in the leg(my left). out of thirty rounds

out of a barrel of a fully auto sub machine band(talk about a realy retarded shot at 50 ft). yea now i live in los angeles with my dad(thank god). I'm heavely into graffiti. I almost got arrested once(Goddam GHETTO BIRD) that behind me, i knoe two languages. i'm taking honors in sophomore year. mmmm i skate everyday. one time i got grazed by a car speeding down a street haha that was funny because the person swerved into a construction site. right now i'm having fun being a teen. my older brother is a dick. he work as a Janitor for rockstar earlier this summer haha. i talks alot of shit about everything. to be honest this is my fifth post on this site because we share an account. i'm thinking of creating my own account so i don't get angry messages from posts i didn't post. death is at the bottom of my list. I believe in the first amendment and the

2nd lol. so this is my last post because i'm changing my password and creating a new account. i got a job in construction with my dad. i play every sport from football to wrestling. yea i have this one girl i've known

since 3rd grade that i'm now going out with for like 2years now. :hi: Hi my name is jose

DR?

Whats that?

New name for the DS?

Anyway, back 'n topic:

Not much has happen to me those last days, I went to cut my hair...Its realy short now, and aint a mess everytime...

My brother is back (Not the one from sweden, he want to sell the car first...Or make someone to crash it to get the insurance thing...I think its called that.), We moved my mothers bed to another room, wich was a realy heavy task, because the door openings were allmost too small, so we had to take the bed apart.

And well...Nothing nice to tell.

Allmost forgot, Godspeed, Jace!

Edited by Silberio

Nothing's going on with me right now, trying to stay alive, hang out with chicks and wait till school starts (The 27th)

OMG OMG t3h 5UP3R G33K!!! My school starts one week after your does :P

Same, been on a pretty boring holiday for 2 weeks, 2 more weeks to go. I hate this time I spend by the sea with my parents :angry: