Big Community Thread

Chris

Meh, I fell asleep before, woke up just then gasping for air...:(

Like, my whole family was against me, even my girlfriend, and they said they were taking me to the police tomorrow, I asked them why and what did I do over and over but they wouldn't tell me. They had an evil look to their faces.

Was that in your dream or real life? If so what happened?

Anyway my day was ok, just usual really, just need to put some serious thought what I am going to be doing at A-Level. Thinking about Maths and IT as definites but I dont know what else to pick, law and Physhology are on my radar and so is Sociology but not sure.

Started reading it and I'm stopping at the fourth chapter for now. It's not that I'm a slow reader, it's just that reading novels bores the shit out of me! I could only tolerate it by listening to music.

I know. Teachers don't get frusterated when I have a 162 wcpm on fluency..then they check on me after a week of reading and see I'm still at page 15.

Yeah, I ate a big red candle.

---------------------------------

Nah, actually i just got finger stuck in a little hole on my computer desk. So Ouch.

Achormen kicks ass.

Ehh..I think I'm gonna try and be Free Edge from now on.

I've never thought of doing this, I always thought it doesn't matter. Someone very personal to me though I guess does some drugs..and is young. Really young.

I got me thinking, okay first of all.. There really isn't much good/positive reason to be doing any of that in the end. It's just kinda a waste.

Anyway, I'm sick of it killing people, killing their beauty.. Now hey, you're 18. YOUR CHOICE. But 13, that's just too young imo. It makes me cry to think they're doing this. I don't wanna imagine it with her :/

But I'm not gonna force them to do anything, so whatever. Should I just die a little..?

Fuck yeah!

Went to a movie with some friends yesterday (Gone baby gone. Good movie BTW). On dude invited some hot chick to come allong, but she was grounded (if that's the right word.. wasn't alloud to leave home for a month). So that kinda sucked, but then I didn't know he'd do that in the first place (wanted to please me :P). Got late home, and my dad's rather strict with that, but for a change he didn't really make a big deal of it.

Came across 2 of my teachers. Didn't talk with one. He was in the theater too. Then outside, after having something to eat we came across our mentor. Had a laugh, got rid of the extra homework (writing some sheet of Latin words 7 times) because I said my parents will nearly kill me when I'm home and being the kind man he is, he said that having to make all of that crap on top of that would be rather sad, yeah.

Yesterday was average I suppose. Revised for a subject I haven't got for a while rather than revising for the thing I have tomorrow.

Snooker was ok though and should be again today. Pleased that Hewitt won the Tennis too.

---

Just found out that i'll be making my way to college alone again tomorrow but should keep my mind focussed for the exam. Wow i'm bored.

This Halloween, I am going to be Baroness from GI Joe. I know it's early now but I am starting on my costume because in previous years, I wanted to be certain characters but didn't get enough time to make the costumes so this year, I am going to be prepared well in advance. I don't know how long it will take but I have my eyes on black boots already and then I have to find black leather pants and a black leather shirt, as well as start making the Cobra symbol and the bullets.

I already wear glasses so that's out of the way and by October, my hair should be fairly long again.

Nothing today, I went to the shops and was blown away by the Asus Eee Sub-notebook. Now I want one :thumbsup:

Any who, as many of you would have probably known already there's been some delay in my upgrading to a Broadband connection. I have found an ISP named Internode, which is an Australian ISP founded in 1991. They offered me 5GB of download every month on a no fixed contract, running at 512kb/ps and a Modem which can reach speeds of up to 8MB/ps @ $40 monthly, so I'll sign up with them as soon as they reply to my email asking a few details regarding their service terms...