Big Community Thread

Chris

My brother put some pieceofshit block thing on the link to this site. He says GTA is about drug abuse and hookers and its rotting my brain.

I got around it... obviously. But I will be a lot less active from now on.

Tell your brother he's a clueless pawn who just listens to the hype and can't make an informed decision by himself without senators telling him what to think. He obviously has never played any game in the series and therefore shouldn't be blocking sites on hearsay. It's not like he's paying the internet bill, but if he is, I don't know what to tell you.

my girlfriends gone and i did a few things with another girl because some OTHER girl forced me. the (other) girl then told my girlfriend who is in europe and shes making it seem like its my fault and that its really bad.

Meh, I thought I should get a temp girl while mine's away, but I'm kinda too lazy to look for them. Tho I wouldn't refuse if I'd find one just out of pure coincidence. I've been hanging out with some old mates on the hood instead, having a good time.

And dude, don't be so naive. If a girl who knows your girl forces you to cheat on her, she WILL tell. It's just one of their "tests" where you're supposed to show your "loyality and eternal love". I've simply said mine before she went away: "What you don't see can't hurt you" just to piss her off a bit, as I've said, I'm too lazy to search for a second gf, especially because pretty much every girl from my hood knows I already have a gf, and cheating among girls is a deadly sin, unless they do it ofc :D

Well, by Sunday, I'm going to turn 15 but I don't know what I'm going to get as a present. My sister of course said that I'm getting a Nintendo Wii for my birthday from the family, and then I my brother said, he's going to get me the 360, and then my sister says that my dad's going to get me a PS3, and then it leads to only 1 present. This is really stressing me out today since I've been at home and I've been hearing all of this. Later, I phoned my Aunt and she says that I'm getting a laptop for my Coursework since I'm doing GFX in my final year.

So really, I don't know what I'm expecting to get. It could be a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, laptop or nothing. But it's sure going to be a fun summer for me atleast. (:

Edited by Tommy Montana

Life is confusing, i guess you have take steps slowly to think about the decisions you make for your future. The only problem is that there isn't always time, you stare blankly into the sky wondering how and what things will turn out to be.

Right now thats what i have to look for, Destiny.

Serious stuff I'm talking about. Sounds EMO?

Life is confusing, i guess you have take steps slowly to think about the decisions you make for your future. The only problem is that there isn't always time, you stare blankly into the sky wondering how and what things will turn out to be.

Right now thats what i have to look for, Destiny.

Life is hard, and confusing when you want it to be like that.

For 1-2 years ago, I was depressed, I hated life, one day, I tought "No, its not life, its ME, I am fuckin' up".

I choosed the happy way, I'm poor, I gotta use the same clothes everyday, I'm freezin to death...But I'm happy ^_^

Why do we have wars, when we could talk?

Why is it povertry, when political's are bathing in money?

Why do we have enemies, when we canbe all friends?

Why do we kill, when we could help?