Big Community Thread

Chris

Yeah, I twisted the arm of some porky 11 year old today.

No really, he was a bitch. He doesn't know me and for some weird reason gives me the finger and makes personal remarks about me. I stepped off of my bike (yeah, I go to school on my bike. Like everyone in the Netherlands) and he ran away. So I ignore him and talk with his friends together with my friend. Porky comes back and continues, continues and continues. Everytime I make a small gesture he'd run away. So then I thought that this guy had to have his mouth shut... with brute force. Nah, I just wanted to make clear that he shouldn't mess/fuck with me. So then I ran at him and me being pretty fast and he being a 11 year old fat kid made it so that I caught him within 2 seconds. So grabbed his arm and twisted it single handedly, just to emphasize the act. Just twisted it to the point it really hurts but doesn't cause any real damage. Did it slowly, kid was laughing like a retard and then suddenly cried so I let go. Then he rolls over the ground while whining. He gets up and I couldn't really figure out if that had actually hurt him or he just wanted me to get into trouble. Could also just be his ego that got hurt. His friends said he was probably trying to act though. So anyway, he's upset and tells me that he's now going to kill me. Unlike him, I stayed put. Running away would just be cowardly and after all, it is just a 11 year old. So I allowed him to give me his full blow (except my face or crotch of course. Wouldn't let that happen). He hit my chest and apparently hurt his hand in the process seeing the retarted way he was jumping and flicking his hand after performing his act of revenge. After that he ran to his house crying again.

Meh, fool...

blue monday is meant to be the worst day of the year with the holiday season over and all the bills to pay etc.
What's blue monday?
Yeah, I twisted the arm of some porky 11 year old today.

No really, he was a bitch. He doesn't know me and for some weird reason gives me the finger and makes personal remarks about me. I stepped off of my bike (yeah, I go to school on my bike. Like everyone in the Netherlands) and he ran away. So I ignore him and talk with his friends together with my friend. Porky comes back and continues, continues and continues. Everytime I make a small gesture he'd run away. So then I thought that this guy had to have his mouth shut... with brute force. Nah, I just wanted to make clear that he shouldn't mess/fuck with me. So then I ran at him and me being pretty fast and he being a 11 year old fat kid made it so that I caught him within 2 seconds. So grabbed his arm and twisted it single handedly, just to emphasize the act. Just twisted it to the point it really hurts but doesn't cause any real damage. Did it slowly, kid was laughing like a retard and then suddenly cried so I let go. Then he rolls over the ground while whining. He gets up and I couldn't really figure out if that had actually hurt him or he just wanted me to get into trouble. Could also just be his ego that got hurt. His friends said he was probably trying to act though. So anyway, he's upset and tells me that he's now going to kill me. Unlike him, I stayed put. Running away would just be cowardly and after all, it is just a 11 year old. So I allowed him to give me his full blow (except my face or crotch of course. Wouldn't let that happen). He hit my chest and apparently hurt his hand in the process seeing the retarted way he was jumping and flicking his hand after performing his act of revenge. After that he ran to his house crying again.

Meh, fool...

Haha. PWN.

Today was pretty normal but yesterday:

Me and my friends were bored and had nothing to do so we started a fight with the n00bs in my class. We beat them up, they started crying, we walked away and then one of them pushed me and I nearly fell, I was pissed, I chased him about a metre and he fell down on the ground so I walked up to him and kicked him twice in the stomach, they were really hard kicks. I was about to spit on him when a teacher came and saw the kid crying like a little girl on the floor. She took me to the headteacher, shouted at me. After that, I got excluded from school for one day.

^ Bloody kids.... You're all HOOLIGANS!

But yeah, i'm just kiddin'... i probably woulda done the same, provided they'd pissed me off first.

My life:

I needz a job. Like, srsly. I need 2 new tires, and have no money... which results in me wasting loads of money getting the bus... as you can see, vicious cycle. Then, i need some money to put towards getting a graphics card into my New PC... Which will be expensive...

But yeah, i ca order the bulk of my PC pretty soon, and have it up and runnng, i'll just have 2 gigs of RAM, An awesome Dual Core Processor, 300 gig Hard Drive and dual DVD burners runing onboard graphics... Which is offially FTL. Guess that'll give me time to get my PC back how i lie it, with all new programs and stuff installed, updated, fresh and new, install all my games. Then play them for hours on end when i get my Graphics card.

Got screwed at the other day, my attendance in college is dropping. For reasons i won't go into right now, i just have, like this whole thing about education. I thought college would change it, cause it's a better environment, new start, new people and shit. But, it just feels all crappy anyway. Plus it gets annoying when people are like 'WTF HOW DOOZ I MAYK A NEW FIYLE IN FOTOSHAWP????????<<<<lawlz'

Found some pics of a classmate he left on one of the Macs thpugh, so me and a mate are having a competition to see who can own him the most in photoshop.. :P

^ That speeling is probably incredibly shitty, and i don't give a fuck. It's 2.30 am, cut me some slack.

Currently Going to court over a hacker that about 6/7 months ago stole my Steam Acc's, Email, and a few otherwebsite acc's, then about a month ago he stole my Imagelodge.net Account, but the stupid thing is,he left his email, and well, Bro went to cops, found out he lives in Florida, is 22, and now going to court.

Hope that all turns out good and that fucker gets what's coming to him. xD

Today sucked, pretty much.

Woke up at 3pm, realised i'm supposed to meet my GF in 40 minutes,

Have to wait to go in the shower because my bro was in there,

Finally get a shower, and it turns out that it was kinda cold... >.<

Forget to shave,

Spill crap down my decent jeans, forced to wear crappy ones,

Meet GF late,

End up going shopping... arghh..

Argue w/ GF... <_<

Come home, feel like crap.

Post around, etc, etc.

Meh, we'll have made it up by tomorrow hopefully.... Meh, there's been worse days.

Found some pics of a classmate he left on one of the Macs thpugh, so me and a mate are having a competition to see who can own him the most in photoshop.. :P

Oh, and i'm gonna own ass at that, i'll just wait until i see Dan, G and Rory on monday :D

Got a Media Studies presentation coming up tomorrow, and I fucking hate it. It's meant to be part of my Photography course, but really it's more of an English subject than photography related. I need a decent grade for that, along with my MS report, otherwise I have to re-do the course with all the new students coming in. Besides, even if I do fail, I probably won't bother turning up to the lessons, it shouldn't be part of the course IMO. I'll probably post here tomorrow when I get back and say how it went.

Well, well well well.

Today, i got pulled out of my lesson in college.

Apparently, i've been bunking, which isn't exactly a mistruth... But, that's not the point. So, on wednesdays from now on (WHY WEDNESDAYS???? - Wednesdays are the best days ever, just get 7 straight hours of being allowed to photoshop shit, so much better than writing...)

But yeah, anywhoo, wednesdays, i've gotta have 'attendance motivation' and 'anger management', both of which are perfectly justifiable, but... really could do without. Attendance motivation, is pretty much, explaining to me why i should go, and not stay at home, in my warm, comfy bed and sleep.

Anger management. For years, people told me i needed it., but, i kinda ignored them, i figured college realised it was more urgent when i kicked a chair at my lecturer and went mental at him. Sexist motherfucker. Equality, bitch. I'll put the story below for those of you who care, others, just read on.

A normal monday. Well, a little colder than usual, thusly, i decide to wear my beanie hat. Me, and another member of the group, both did. However, college had emplaced a new rule, which meant we couldn't wear hats inside, despite the broken heating. Me and the other guy were asked to take off our hats, in a less than polite way. My lecturer made us out to look stupid. I pointed out to him, that a girl across the clasroom was also wearing a hat. When he approached her about it, she said: 'Oh, but Steve, i had a bad hair day this morning, it just wouldn't go straight...' With this excuse, she was allowed to continue wearing her hat. I stood up, and said, 'What the fuck?' Steve asked me to carry on with my work and be quiet. I told him that i would only sit down if the girl removed her hat, after all, it was against the rules. Steve walked up towards me, and started to raise his voice, telling me that he was in authority, etc, etc. As a means of avoiding confrontation, and what probably would have ended in me hitting him, i kicked my chair in his direction, both hoping for it to hit him, and to create a gap, so he couldn't pass (as easily ). He said this was purely to cause harm to him, and told me to leave the room. I called him a sexist, ignorant tosser and walked out. This gets passed on to the course leader, who sees it as just a minor incident, until my attendance gets bad.

Petty, i know, but it fucks me off when one group of people have to adhere to rules, and others don't.

But yeah, not sure how it's gonna go... I'll let ya'll know...

NinjaEdit: Wall of text lives on.

Today? Not much really. Got up early to walk my dogs before school, school was pretty boring as usual, got home went skating (first time I've been out in ages!) for a bit and landed a few kickflips which made me smile a bit :). Got back home played Half Life 2 for a bit on the PS3, made some lemonade with my Dad (how white is that?) and here I am now.

Pretty bummed about tomorrow, got sailing after school (I'm only doing it as part of my Duke Of Edinburgh Award). But this weekend will be amazing! Krispy Kream is opening up here on Friday (I think thats how you spell it anyway) so me and my friends are going there and then were going to the russian circus for a laugh haha. Thursday I'm going skating with a bunch of people, some are new and are alright skaters so I can't wait for that, were going skating all over Qatar that day, should be amazing.

I've got a Science ISA (Don't know what it stands for, lol) on Friday, that's gonna suck truly like shit. I'm also hoping to receive a notification about my college interview, which I'm really waiting for. The stress is starting to get back up on me, but shit like this will happen later in life, so what can I do?

I just hope good things which can take this stress off my mind come, it's like a crazy hurricane here!

Today, I found out my first possible Exam date. I was looking at last years History Exam paper dated "May 2007". At least I know a possible date. I am kind of nervous that Exams are coming up this year in December and at some other point. I have only been in a test exam and not a proper one. Some subjects I don't give a toss about such as Biology. I have an English talk coming up which I am so nervous to do. I hate school at this time in the year.

I am TFY (Real Name Thomas). I live in Scotland but born in England, I am 13 Years of age and I was born on July 11th 1994. I have a little sister who is 2 years younger than me. I am quite tall for a 13 year old, I am 5'9". I attend a High School in Falkirk, Scotland (Falkirk High School). In School I study Biology, History, French, Graphics, Computing, Music, English, Maths, Physical Education, Social Education and Religious Education. I am looking to be a Computer game designer (I hope I chose the right Subjects (Computing + Graphics)). My parents are still married but are on thin ice with each other.

I frequently injure myself for some unknown reason, I trip up often in other words. Right now I have a Knee Injury called "Chipped Knee Cap". It doesn't hurt but it should heal fast, but injuries won't stop me from taking part in sports events at school.

I started school when I just turned 5 in a local Primary School. I'm glad I moved to another school because I was bullied. I moved to another Primary School when I was 6. I stayed there until I was 12, which was 6 Years. In 2006 I moved up to Secondary School and it is much better than Primary School, The teachers swear now. My favourite Subjects in school are Music and P.E. I also enjoy learning a 2nd Language and I am thinking about taking up Spanish soon.

In Early 2007 I joined this forum. The forum I have been most active on because other forums bore me to death. I joined this forum on March 27th 2007 and I am coming up for my first year in a few months. I enjoy hanging out in the Forum Fun & Off topic forum and in the Random Post Topic (Created by Jace a year ago). I have been through a lot of gangs, In order Sher-E-India, Venato Mafia (Longest Tenure), Subuzi Family Mafia, Liberty Crime Family, Pescados Mafia, San Andreas Crime Organisation, Subuzi Family Mafia & Now I am in Bayside Mafia. So far my favourite gang out of that list has to be Liberty Crime Mafia, they have supported me a lot.

I enjoy playing MTA & SA:MP with friends (Noru (SA:MP & MTA), Connor, Ciaran, GTA Don, Mardy Bum, Ivan, Sky & a few others).

Here's my letter to school. Thought I'd just post it for some entertainment.

Deen Mugal has been bullying me since I’ve been in year 9 either when I’m at school or on MSN, he was told not to do it anymore or else it would be taken further. He agreed. Then a few weeks ago, I was getting changed after doing P.E, Robert McIndoe, another boy, was bouncing a ball around, which then hit me, and caused me to swear, then Robert and Deen started calling me, provoking me, then telling me to meet them outside of P.E for a fight, so I just walked out of the side door and went to Neptune.

A day later possibly, Robert, Deen and another boy, Josh Walmsley, came up to me outside, started provoking me and trying to make me have a fight, I just said they were immature and I walked off. They kept on following me, so I went up to Neptune.

There’s been a few more occasions with them trying to make me have a fight, but I’ve walked off and told someone.

When they were told not to carry on bullying me, they still carried on, getting abuse shouted from across school gates, ect. Then they were told again not to do it or they would be in trouble. So they stopped.

On MSN, Deen was annoying my girlfriend, so I told him not to do that, then he started saying loads of crap to me and he was threatening me, so I threatened him, then he says he wants a fight with me. So I accepted and then blocked him, now I’m not really sure what to do, because I want to go fight him, but I can’t, because I’ll be in lots of trouble, but I can’t leave it either, because then I’ll be picked on by other people.

They don't tolerate fighting at school at all, no matter what, it just results in exclusion, or worse.

Edited by Psycho Connor