Big Community Thread

Chris

My girlfriend did something silly yesterday and ended up in hospital, I went to see her last night.

I found a teddy bear at school...:P

I layed it out on a table, coloured a ruler and a tissue in red, then placed them on the table.

Then I took some pictures of it...:P

Looked like torture. :P

I'll post the pictures later.

So that's my life.

Well, the fucking kitchen cupboard pullout door broke about an hour ago. Originally it wouldn't shut, and I was looking at it along with my mum trying to fix the bloody thing. I thought it was because there was too much food in there, so we emptied the whole thing, which took about 10 minutes, then it shut. Fixed, we thought, so we loaded it back up again, and again it couldn't shut. I went off and she emptied it again, and I came back and helped to undo the main cover for the door, which remains undone as of now. I saw there was one screw holding it in place, and it had obviously worn away during the years we've had it. So now all the food is on the kitchen side, including cereals, biscuits, etc, and it looks a fucking mess. I think maybe the next door neighbour can fix it, because he's good at things like that. Failing that, we contact the guy who fitted it in the first place, and then maybe get some other help in as well. It's a real pain in the ass, because my dad has just gone away on a business trip abroad, and things like this always happens when he leaves, it really is sod's law. :pissed::jumpon:

Shit...My friend asked me if I wanted to buy a condom today, I reached in my pocket...Had no money...>.<

It's pretty funny, because I spent the money for parking at the hospital(My mom had no coins with her), so I could see my girlfriend.

Also I was about an inch away from killing a guy today. :P

Luckily I saw that my ICT teacher was stood behind my victim.

He shouldn't of acted so cocky. He was like, "Fuckin' dickhead, you want a fight!!11", I'm like, *Walks towards little chav*, *Chav shits self, runs inside*, *Connor follows*, *Connor has his pen drawn :P*.

Edited by Psycho Connor

Nothing better then a water balloon fight. But then replace the balloons with condoms. Call it childish, cause it is. We did it something like 3 years ago. When I was 11.

It was loads of fun though.

Life.. Well I got my German exam back. I got a 2 on a scale of 10.. For some stupid weird reason I wrote English and Dutch lots of times instead German. I always have de, der, die, den as 'the'.. I should seriously pay more attention to it. My marks are dropping for stupid things like that.

On a brighter note. Got my physics 'report' (I've got no idea how to call it. Just had to measure stuff and draw conclusion and some other stuff. Directly translated it would be 'measuring-report'

I was the only sane person who got a 10 (A+ if you use that system). There's this other girl who had a 10 too, but she only makes homework. And when that's done she studies. Really nothing else then that. Just wake up, eat, go to school, come home, make homework, study, dinner, study, shower, study, bed.

It must really suck to be her. If she'd ever apply for a job and I was in charge I wouldn't take her. She's the most unsocial person I've ever come across.

I've heard her talk just 3 times in a full year.. and that was cause the teacher asked her something.

Today was actually a boring, but a serious day. My French Orals are on at April and I have to at least get full marks out of it and I will have passed my exams (For the oral only though), the rest of the exams will take place two weeks later. Then afterwards, I'm officially a former school pupil and will be a College Student at Leicester College. So yeah, having that title feels great, and this time round I won't be called a kid.

So yeah, it sort of brings a point to my mind that I have to focus really hard this year to achieve my chances of getting in.

Go Leicester College!

---

Nice marks Jace!

But I know just the kind of girl you're on about. Absolute losers.

Still, they are the ones laughing on results day. :P

---

Did loads of Revision yesterday, just a couple of hours or so today. then a bit in the morning and i'm all set for the afternoon. I reckon I have the knowledge now but it's just getting the right formula for the test.

Haha, exactly.

Ooh, yes. My teachers rarely check ours which is good I suppose. We still do it everytime though. Sign of good teachers probably.

Generally don't get set too much, I got set a lot more at school.

---

Still not happy with this avatar rubbish, it'll do for now.

Besides, still not much done today aside from reading forums, lol

Very bored and knackered today, played football in PED and two people from opposing teams went into a slidnig tackle with each other for the ball, both got hurt but got up and started having a little scuffle, quite funny both threw punches but the teacher broke it up and they both didn't get in trouble. It was quite funny though. And also someone crissed the ball to his team mate but hit him in the private parts. Ouch!

Other than that I have been playing Yahoo! Pool a bit and I might play Assasins Creed in a bit if Ican be bothered. Well speaking of exam marks, I got my Science Mock results back today and I got a B, fairly happy, tried fro the A but failed, gald its just amock though, real exam is in 11 days, and have been revising for about an hour a day. Is that enough though?

Other than that I haven't been doing much.

Hahaahah, great news.

[forgot to report]Last Friday at the dance my friend Daniel and Clayton were by eachother hanging out and Danieel pushed him[not seriously]and Clayton took it seriously so he tried to tackle him..Daniel[my friend] won ^_^..[Daniel is in year 8, Clayton is in year 7 but they're same height.]

Also, yesterday I guess at lunch two stupid 7thgrades[brice and Trenton]got into a fight..People say Trenton won cause he got more punches in[which doesn't mean shit]but Brice had nothing hurt while Trentons face was bleeding alot in his face. Brice musta got a good one to the jaw :P..